Ok i will buy a bass for 1000- 1300 US dolla, I mostly play rock and hardrock and i found two basses that i like;

Fender american deluxe P- bass
Rickenbacker 4003

So which bass do YOU think is the best bass?

Btw sorry for crap English
The Fender US DX P-Bass is right up your alley for Hard Rock. The Rick is more clicky which is good for more spaced out Prog stuff, but the P-Bass is a real earth shaker. I have an American Deluxe Jazz and never looked back.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
One of my basses is a Ricky 4003, and it is an absolute dream to play. As you are probably aware, however, it is very limited in terms of tone. For the music you play, it may be sufficient, but if you don't have a decent, versatile back-up bass, you could find yourself regretting not going for the Fender.
Its High Time For A Walk On The Real Side, Lets Admit The Bastard's Beat Us!
the problem is that i got no back up bass, Atm i only got may crapy chanis made squier
Ricks are an entirely different beast. They aren't very bottom heavy, and I don't think they sound too modern. They have a nice sound, but not for your purposes. Get the Fender, and get it with a maple fingerboard.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..