Okay. i'm a complete FF and KH fan, and I really feel the need to discuss it, and brag to people. So post here.
Member of the Geddy Lee Fanclub. He pwns you ALL!

Member #24 of the FFVII fan club

STICK IT TO THE MAN
I love me some final fantasy X, although im stuck fighting that lady that has like 3 forms.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Go to a friend and say "whats different about my soda and your soda?........sperm!" Then you start wacking furiously into their can. lol

Sorry to spam, i just thought that it needed saying.
Amazing game.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
final fantasy X lacked what almost every other final fantasy lacked: a good script, the voice acting was so-so, but final fantasy X still didn't break the terrible script curse.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM Dorkus Malorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.

Please, crit my song!
Vision at the Stairs
this is so stupid but, I do love that game I had a doll for lulu with evade and counter and death strike =)
oh for ****s sake that was the worst one in the series. and blitzball,! who combines fishing, soccer, and math
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by tortillamaster
oh for ****s sake that was the worst one in the series. and blitzball,! who combines fishing, soccer, and math

You may well be the worst person ever.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Penance is a Faggot.

That is all.

^^EDIT. Great sig, you must feel so cool spoiling a large plotpoint for people who may want to play that game.

Idiot.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I never got into the whole blitzball thing. I did get all the aeons and most of the legendary weapons. It was funny because before the final boos Yuna was better than Lulu in both light and Dark magic =P
Quote by chillininfl
I love me some final fantasy X, although im stuck fighting that lady that has like 3 forms.

Yunalesca? Yeah, she was a bitch, though if you're levelled up decently then you should be fine. Any particular thing you're stuck on?

Quote by tortillamaster

No need to get your panties in a twist, it's only a difference in opinion.
i bought x and x-2 for £25 last week. Havent played them much, prefer XII tbh
Personally my least favorite, only beaten out by X-2 which I don't even count. Main character is metro, no fun little world map to run around, I don't recall there being ANY moogles save for dolls, topped off with a crappy storyline. I stopped playing when I got to Sin because of how bored I was.

Although I will say that XII has an even worse storyline.
X's storyline is amazing!

XII's isn't as good, but it's still pretty damn awesome.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Im not one for 100% completing a game, but the 2nd time I finished the game (i didnt fight what his name... the big massive main bad guy... I forget) and I went around the place and like... dark aoens popped out of certain places and they were impossible to beat, specially the magnus sister ones

GREAT GAME THO! UP THERE WITH CRASH BANDICOOT AND TOMB RAIDER 2
Quote by hairypineapple
Im not one for 100% completing a game, but the 2nd time I finished the game (i didnt fight what his name... the big massive main bad guy... I forget) and I went around the place and like... dark aoens popped out of certain places and they were impossible to beat, specially the magnus sister ones

GREAT GAME THO! UP THERE WITH CRASH BANDICOOT AND TOMB RAIDER 2

NEVER COMPARE CRASH BANDICOOT TO THIS GAME!
CRASH > YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST
LOL, I had Crash when it first came out.

I remember getting stuck and using that bigassed 3-line password to get to the end, rofl.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by The Necromancer
NEVER COMPARE CRASH BANDICOOT TO THIS GAME!
CRASH > YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

i like this guy
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
awesome game. XII is awesome too but the story kinda sucks, imo.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
I love all Final Fantasys (new one included) yet VII will always be the best simply for THE BEST STORYLINE and the best characters!
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Quote by tortillamaster

on second thought i did like the whole sphere grid thing.
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!