http://cgi.ebay.com/FENDER-SQUIRE-STRATOCASTER-GUITAR-NECK-PARTS-REPLACMENT_W0QQitemZ300092477052QQcategoryZ41423QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I know Squires have a bad reputation around UG, but how are the necks? I'm building a new guitar from the ground up, and this neck is probably going to be really cheap, and I'm on a tight budget. (Make sure your speakers are turned up, the guy has a Santa Claus version of Iron Man )
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
The necks are the best part of those Squiers.
That being said, that specific neck looks like crap. For only $25 its a nice deal, but I wouldn't take that chance. See if you can find some Mighty Mite necks on Ebay or you can try here.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
I have a Squier and I like the neck a lot, because it's unfinished and lets me move around quickly.
the necks are the best part on the guitar. i love the neck on mine. that neck looks disgusting, as said before.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
yes, it's the best part on the guitar, and they're not VERY far off Fender ecks..

thing is that auction will mostly likely end at about 50$ or so.
That song is legend! "so many kids out there, santa must be a billionaire" LMFAO

The necks are usually good on squiers, mine is very nice.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Is there anyway you could save that song to your computer?
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
That song made my night.

And I love the neck on my Squier, like others said...one of the few good parts of the guitar.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Plus, if you take off the squire logo on that one it looks like one of the fender "licensed" necks. And you can put your own logo on it
Quote by GreenAC/DC123
... I know Squires have a bad reputation around UG, but how are the necks? ...

I find Squier necks OK and so are some of those from inexpensive guitars like Johnson (a little beefier) although I prefer the 50s LP. As long as the truss rod works and they haven't been abused with .13 or heftier string gauges, most should be fine.

Quote by GreenAC/DC123
Is there anyway you could save that song to your computer?

But of course! Click here to play *or* Right click and Save.

You're welcome.