WHEN ARE THEY COMING OUT?!?!?

I want one soooo bad...

Anyone know how much the cost??
i think they are 400 and 500, or 500 and 600 for the 4/8 gigabyte version
they come out in june
people are so easily manipulated by advertisements nowadays.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
There have been ads for it on TV already? That's cool.

I would get one but I don't wanna pay that much for it. I'll prob wait until they come out with 2nd or 3rd generation iPhone: less bugs, for a little bit less price.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
isnt like 500 bucks for the phone....plus the contract?
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
just keep in mind, withing about 2 years u will have laid down about 1200$ for it atleast. With the phone, services, activation, and subscribtion
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
i heard they are gonna be like $800. but that seems a little ridiculous.
bleh, iPhone is an expensive ripoff of other smart phones, the only reason everyone is so trippy over it is because its another Apple product. There are a number of other smartphones coming out in that time range that are the same as (if not better) than iPhone.

Thats not to mention the fact that the hardware platform they are using has known stability issues. Lets also not forget the fact that Apple doesn't exactly have a good record of using quality power sources, so I'm willing to bet that in 6 months to a year, we are going to hear of people's iPhone not functioning without being plugged in.

I may trust them with my music library, but definitely not my contacts and information. If you insist on getting one, at least don't get the first crop of them, wait about 6 months to a year.
Why would you buy one, if you could just win a free one off one of the ads on UG?

Or two free Apple iPod Nanos for that matter.
Peace.
The Iphone, holds 2 BILLION songs....2 BILLION songs.
And it holds...a GAGILLION contacts, A GAGILLION. Which is good because there is only 6 billion people in world.

And the battery life?
20 minutes.

look at it......*drools*
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by LordSephiroth
bleh, iPhone is an expensive ripoff of other smart phones, the only reason everyone is so trippy over it is because its another Apple product. There are a number of other smartphones coming out in that time range that are the same as (if not better) than iPhone.

Thats not to mention the fact that the hardware platform they are using has known stability issues. Lets also not forget the fact that Apple doesn't exactly have a good record of using quality power sources, so I'm willing to bet that in 6 months to a year, we are going to hear of people's iPhone not functioning without being plugged in.

I may trust them with my music library, but definitely not my contacts and information. If you insist on getting one, at least don't get the first crop of them, wait about 6 months to a year.

Yeah, there's a general rule when buying Apple hardware: Wait until the 2nd or 3rd generation of a product, and you'll be dandy. 1st gen Apple hardware is usually not the best stuff you can get. For example, my friend Mike got a 1st gen iPod, and after several months, had to get involved in that class-action lawsuit against Apple to get them to make better batteries. I waited until 5th gen came out, and haven't had any problems whatsoever with mine in the 2 years that I've had it. Same thing will prob happen with iPhone (unless Apple was smart enough to give it a damn good battery).
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~