Hey i ordered a valve junior the other day and i dont have a cabinet so i am plugging it into my valveking212 til i get a cabinet. I saw a cable that was 1/4 then it hooked to the speakers somewhere on here but i cant find it, can any of you guys give me a link or a name for one? thanks
hey, i do roughly the same thing where i run a head into a combo. but my head is 150 watt spider II and the combo is an XT10 crate 10 watt. kindof an imbalance. so what i do is to run the head into the cd-in thing on the combo, it recreates the sound really well so i'd reccomend something like that. if you dont have an input like that on a valveking then just run it into the regular input of it. i'd reccomend you only get one 4x12 cabinet then several heads which you can alternate between on top of that cabinet. of course, thats a serious collection which might take some time to collect
^ wait like straight in to the imput, or is there an auxilary input?
im very interested...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
I hope you are not running the speaker out on the Valve Junior into the guitar input on the Valveking. Please forgive me if I misunderstood you, but that is sure to destroy your Valveking.
is it?... i want a straight answer damnit because i do have an auxarillary input(with a volume control) if thats the case
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
you need to run the head straight into the combos speaker, not through the amp, that will likely fry both amps.

Quote by strq010
hey, i do roughly the same thing where i run a head into a combo. but my head is 150 watt spider II and the combo is an XT10 crate 10 watt. kindof an imbalance. so what i do is to run the head into the cd-in thing on the combo, it recreates the sound really well so i'd reccomend something like that. if you dont have an input like that on a valveking then just run it into the regular input of it. i'd reccomend you only get one 4x12 cabinet then several heads which you can alternate between on top of that cabinet. of course, thats a serious collection which might take some time to collect

that will fry his amp, dont give dangerous and misleading information please. People should be warned for doing that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you need to run the head straight into the combos speaker, not through the amp, that will likely fry both amps....

that will fry his amp, dont give dangerous and misleading information please. People should be warned for doing that.

Thank you!

Does the Valveking have a 1/4" line from the amp to the speakers? If so, you should be able to unplug that, and plug your Epi head in there. Otherwise, you're going to have to remove the wires from the speakers and install a jack yourself (not too tough!).
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
yeah i think the dudes right below my first post misunderstood, im not going to run my valve junior straight into my epihone that would be dumb. But yeah theres a cord plugging my speakers to the head, but is there a 1/4 extension cable i could use because the cord has about 4 inches sticking out.
i mean is there such thing as a cord that you can plug a 1/4 into and on the other end is a 1/4, like an extension cable