http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Korg-DT10BK-Chromatic-Pedal-Tuner?sku=210072

Whats your verdict on this pedal?

The main reason why I have started this thread was because of this section.

The included cascade cable allows you to power the DT-10BK tuner and other effects pedals from one 9-volt adapter. Connect the cable to an AC adapter with an output of 9V DC (center pin negative), then connect one plug to the DT-10BK and the others to the pedals. The cascade cable will supply power to all connected guitar pedals without the need for separate adapters.

How does this work? Does it work well? How many pedals can I hook up to it using this power supply? If I wanted to get it from a UK dealer, would I still get the same thing?

Sorry for all the questions guys.

EDIT: i found this at gak. http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/korg-dt-10/68183

Danny.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
^ Thats what I thought, i'm just a little confused about the power supply section.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

I think you can power as many pedals as you like as long as the total current drawn by the pedals added together doesn't exceed the current output of the adapter.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

What does the cable look like though?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

^ the main thing i'm after is the pedal tuner.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

I don't know how the cable thing works exactly, but i'm pretty sure the boss tu-2 has a similar fearure so maybe someone with one of those could help.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

you buy a little daisy chain thing. its basically like 6 of the adaptor-->pedal interfaces on one cable. i dont have one of these tuners, but i do use one of those daisychains hooked up to an adaptor. it works. that is all. not with pro-co rats though. .
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Well, by defination, the cascade cable probably has a series of plugs (on the one cable) to put into the power socket of you pedal/s, thus saving the need to have separate power adaptors or the little power 'jumper' cables. This is just speculation though, I dont know if thats what it really is.

I've been actually looking into tuning pedals a lot myself over the past few days and this one could be one of the ones i'd buy.

You might want to look into these tuners too before making a decision:
PlanetWaves Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Boss TU-2

...or maybe someone could maybe comment on the three pedals?
Bring back Tabo
I was originally looking at the TU-2 but was told that it generally isn't a good tuner for it's price.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

^ I know they are good tuners. I think i need to try one out.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

I have the silver one (The same without BK at the end), and it's a great tuner. The only drawback is that it's not true bypass. The best true bypass tuner pedal is the Planet Waves one if I'm not mistaken.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator