i've got a jackson WRMG at the moment, and I wanted to get a guitar without a floyd so i can change tunings whenever i like. Also, the warrior isn't to great for playing stuff that ain't metal because of it's shape, so i want a guitar that would be able to play all styles, but mostly metal/metalcore etc. I was looking at this:

Schecter Damien
http://schecterguitars.com/spec.asp?id=33

but i would't mind a LP shape guitar either.

Any suggestions?
Check out Ibanez artcore guitars, i have one it's extremely versitile, high quality, and not at all expensive. in my opinion some of the best guitars ever made.
yeah i agree with dave and also if you want a schecter with versitlity i'd go with a C-1
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Another vote for the Schecter C-1 plus. Awesome guitar for the money. The newer ones are really versatile with the coil tap.
Ibanez ARC300DVS plugged into a Valve Jr. with a 1x12 custom Ear Candy cab and a blues driver. (Too many guitars to list.)

My Soundclick
Fender fat strat?
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Most Ibanezeseseses have a FR system on them. For metalcore though, I would go with an Ibanez RGex2. It's cheaper than the Damien,(Also Good), has EMG's,(Like Damien), and has an Ibanez neck, nonother like it. Look into that or either an Ibanez SA160, also super nice for the price.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Schecter C1. Schecter makes very good guitars for the money. They are also very versitile.
Quote by hooch1

Yeah let's take ALL the traditional skills right out of the players hands! I'm just going to add a cd player to mine and play the songs so I don't even have to do anything but wear the guitar on stage!
Ibanez ARC300DVS plugged into a Valve Jr. with a 1x12 custom Ear Candy cab and a blues driver. (Too many guitars to list.)

My Soundclick