Page 1 of 2
Wow, weird.

Now I'm just waiting for UG'ers to label this man as "emo!!!"

Those chatroom users who mocked him and egged him on are pathetic jerks. (Though, they probably aren't much different from typical UG'ers.)
Oh my god... people are idiots...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Its sad... i think anyone who pubicly commits suicide just wants to be saved...
Quote by Moggan13
Jesus.
Thats all i can say
Jesus!
Lol, for a second I thought I was in the Jewsday thread...
Quote by yawn
Lol, for a second I thought I was in the Jewsday thread...

If i was in the Jewsday thread, why would i be almost priasin the Son Of God?
HmmmmMMM????
He killed himself on webcam? HOLY shit, that is messed up right there!
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Whoa...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Moggan13
If i was in the Jewsday thread, why would i be almost priasin the Son Of God?
HmmmmMMM????
Well, a few billion people in the world do...
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
at first i felt kind of bad...but then i remembered that 40 year old men with webcams are almost always creeps.

Anyone who is 40 and hasnt settled down and got married and started a family is a creep!
Quote by StonaLemons
Its sad... i think anyone who pubicly commits suicide just wants to be saved...

yeah, it's so obvious he needed help, too bad people are too self centered to offer others help...
...And The Nominees Are
Quote by yawn
Well, a few billion people in the world do...

True...My mistake
And yeah, I'm not too keen to watch someone kill himself either. It just doesn't float my boat.
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Quote by wilty00
Imagine how the people who witnessed it are feeling. To have to sit there and watch it without being able to do anything about it... that's horrible.
Though, they're the ones who deridingly egged him on.
This is like the 4th "cyber suicide" I've heard about. And even it is true, this guy is/was a total drama queen. It's gonna kill (pun) his reputation of his family because he decided to go out like a champ over the interwebs. "Momma, who's that? oh.. that was your grandpa kevin. What happened to him? He killed himself on webcam."

At least he 1up'ed all the stupid emos.
Quote by yawn
Though, they're the ones who deridingly egged him on.

Yeah thats what I'm saying... they egged him on thinking he wasn't actually going to do it (hopefully), but when he starts actually doing it what are you supposed to do?
I woulda played SRV over my over my mic or something to make him feel better, heh.
We're only strays.
Quote by wilty00
Yeah thats what I'm saying... they egged him on thinking he wasn't actually going to do it (hopefully), but when he starts actually doing it what are you supposed to do?
Meh, I don't feel pity for those who mock others who are depressed :-/
Quote by garden of grey
This isn't the first "cyber-suicide"

That article is innacurate and maybe not true at all.

First online cyber-suicide in Britain, as it states.

Man, I once watched a video of a guy shooting himself in the head in a police interrogation room...
Quote by Doppleganger
This is like the 4th "cyber suicide" I've heard about. And even it is true, this guy is/was a total drama queen. It's gonna kill (pun) his reputation of his family because he decided to go out like a champ over the interwebs. "Momma, who's that? oh.. that was your grandpa kevin. What happened to him? He killed himself on webcam."

At least he 1up'ed all the stupid emos.

There you go Yawn.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by raisinbran
First online cyber-suicide in Britain, as it states.

Man, I once watched a video of a guy shooting himself in the head in a police interrogation room...

ahh, i've seen that.
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by andrew12398
There you go Yawn.

Alas, UG'ers are way too predictable :-/
Quote by yawn
Alas, UG'ers are way too predictable :-/

True, we only get about 12 new people in the pit a month and 1/3 of them get banned anyways.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Yea the dude shooting himself in police room was pretty vile. I like how some moron in the audience said "somebody call the ambulance!" .. ok.. whats that gonna do? .. dude just put a bullet in his face..
Man, thats a morbid story...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_suicide

People should just remember a man has taken his own life, however dramatic his suicide was, its still a suicide, and the first thing I think of is "I feel incredibly sorry for him, and its to sad something couldn't have been done to prevent it" not "lol dat shows da emo's!". Should be fucking ashamed.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by andrew12398
True, we only get about 12 new people in the pit a month and 1/3 of them get banned anyways.
Nah, I'm sure we get way more than that...

Or at least, that's what it feels like :-/
Page 1 of 2