Hey, I;m looking on buying a fender strat of up to around £700. I'd prefer it to be american and a very versitile guitar. I like to play anything for rock, indie, metal (though i don't really expect this from a strat so its ok), funk etc so its probably best with one with a humbucker at the bridge (though if not i'd probably put a Seymour Duncan Hotrails at the bridge)
Any suggestions as to which models you can recommend? try an give me links as well please.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Strat Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Marshall VS100 Combo
Marshall MG15DFX
Line 6 Podxt Live
Last edited by mlbaxter89 at Mar 23, 2007,
I'd venture to say something like the American Delux Fat Strat FMT or the American Delux Start HSS LT, probably the HSS LT cuz i like it better.
get a fender aeordyne strat equip it with the hotrial and two noisless pickups with a kill switch and youll be 1/3 as cool as tom morello
Also look into the Highway One Series Strats. They are a hit or miss with alot of people in terms of if they like them or not but I love em.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
I have an MIA strat, and it's great. I had a choice between the MIA, Deluxe, Eric Clapton, and Eric Johnson strats. I picked the MIA in terms of playability and simplicity. It is a great axe. If I got to choose again today, I would probably take the deluxe, I liked the neck more, but other than that it's great. Get an American and upgrade the pups.
High as tits
Quote by stratson
get a fender aeordyne strat equip it with the hotrial and two noisless pickups with a kill switch and youll be 1/3 as cool as tom morello

+1,000,000,000,000