I bought a Rocktron Triwah today and I'm a little dissapointed with it's sound when I'm on the lead channel of my amp, the "wah" sound is very weak and just makes my guitar less noticeable in the mix. It sounds great on clean, but I play mostly heavy metal so I don't use my clean channel very often. If you have used this pedal before, or have some advice on amp settings to make it stand out more any help would be appreciated. My gear consists of a Kramer Vanguard guitar, a Fender bassman cabinet and a crate GHT head, if that helps at all
Maybe its because you have your wah in front of your overdrive Do you use a pedal for OD or the amp?
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Yeah, thats why. You have to set your wah in your effects loop.
Quote by paulefty
hmm, I've looked my amp up and down, there is no effects loop. there is a jack on the back labeled "insert", but i'm not sure if I should try to run the pedal through that or not
I just downloaded the product manual, and apparently I need to buy a single 1/4 to double 1/4 cord in order to hook the pedal to the single jack on the back of the head. Thank you for your help!
No problem, but hey you could always do it Hendrix style and keep it infront of the OD!
Quote by paulefty