I am looking for a good multi effects pedal or rackmount unit (doesnt matter to me).

It needs to have stuff like Overdrive, Distortion, Amp Simulation, Cab. Simulation, EQ, Channels, Reverb, ect.... and at least is able to run 3+ effects at once. I got a RP80, but it is noisy, crappy, and i need something better.

On a budget so it needs to be under $200 ($250 MAX).

Anyone know some good ones?

Please and thanks!
Gibson Explorer 1976 Reissue
Epiphone Special 2 (Stock Humbuckers)

Behringer V-Tone GM110 (Practice)
DigiTech RP80
Crate GT212 120w 2x12" Speaker Amp. (Stage/Gig)

I use ERNIE BALL strings!!!
I like the RP200A... I have it and it works fine for me. You can get a decent 'tube' sound out of it. Put the amp simulation to Hotrod and have the gain wherever you want. It sounds great.
no digitech or zoom. podxt live, gt-8 or tonelab but looking at your budget, i dont think your going to have a decent fx.

EDIT: try the korg ax1500g
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Last edited by mothership at Mar 23, 2007,
youre not going to get anything decent sounding on that budget. For a good guitar processor you need to at least spend three times that amount.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
youre not going to get anything decent sounding on that budget. For a good guitar processor you need to at least spend three times that amount.

Incorrect...you can grab a POD XT for that if you get your haggle on. You can even ease into a used XTL or GT-8.

"You don't have to be rich, just smart"
Hm... My amp i have says i can plug in a Pre-Amp to it, and it will override the amplifier controls, and allow the preamp to control the settings on it.

Anyone got any places or ideas for some good preamps (under $250)??? I dont think ive ever seen a preamp under $250 (1000 for that matter).

Anyone know where to buy preamps?

Im not really looking for effects that much. Mostly reverb, Amp Simulation, Cab. simulation. Thats it really.

Mostly just something to make my amp sound just a bit better, but give me a few extra options to go with it.
Gibson Explorer 1976 Reissue
Epiphone Special 2 (Stock Humbuckers)

Behringer V-Tone GM110 (Practice)
DigiTech RP80
Crate GT212 120w 2x12" Speaker Amp. (Stage/Gig)

I use ERNIE BALL strings!!!
Last edited by Rabid--Mutt91 at Mar 24, 2007,