question 1:

i have a 130 watt peavey hertiage vtx series and i also have a roland mini cube.
i was wondering if i hooked the roland up to the peavey (so i could get all the effects from the roland onto the peavey) if they're would be any damage done cause of the huge watt range? obviously the peavey will be putting out all the sound & power..

question 2:

what type of tubes could i replace the outdated ones in my peavey with to make it sound kinda in the jcm series gain range?

QUESTION 3:

is there anything that i can do to make tuning pegs work better?

example: i have a craptacular epiphone lp 100 and the tuners suck so much that every time i bend a string it goes out of tune.

like any screw to tighten or something?

for question 3: try locking tuners
theyre not that expensive
but are great to have

not that much knowledge about tubes here
you should wait for someone who does

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^Yes on question 3. As for question 1, hells nah. The amplified signal from the Cube will be ridoncoulously loud (I can't figure out how to spell that like it sounds), and you might blow the Peavey. Bad news. Question 2, not sure.
What kind of outputs does the cube have?

If it's a Line out it might be doable, although it'd probably sound like crap.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by cokeisbetter
^Yes on question 3. As for question 1, hells nah. The amplified signal from the Cube will be ridoncoulously loud (I can't figure out how to spell that like it sounds), and you might blow the Peavey. Bad news. Question 2, not sure.

you really think i could blow the peavey?
i'll keep the roland on a low volume/ gain and let the peavey do all the work.
i just want the cube so i can save a few bucks on pedals and just use it for the phaser/chorus/tremolo/flanger/delay/reverb.
You should be able to use the recording/headphone out to go into the other amp.

Like stated previously, it's probably not going to sound all that good.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
1.It will sound crappy, trust me, just sell the cube and buy a pedal.
Orange Enthousiast.
^+1

i heard the effects on the cubes arent that good
you'll get way better results with some good pedals

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009