So, this girl I was with, I had bought her a $400 diamond heart necklace that I had saved up like crazy to buy. One of the links in the chain broke, so I told her I'd take it to get it fixed cause I had a warranty. I hadn't got around to it quite yet, but then around four months after I gave it to her, I caught her (through myspace of all things) cheating on me, and so it ended, after 7 months. But I have the necklace, not her. Ha! What should I do with it? I guess sell it. Or burn it.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Yeah... selling it might be a good idea?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Fishyesque
So, this girl I was with, I had bought her a $400 diamond heart necklace that I had saved up like crazy to buy. One of the links in the chain broke, so I told her I'd take it to get it fixed cause I had a warranty. I hadn't got around to it quite yet, but then around four months after I gave it to her, I caught her (through myspace of all things) cheating on me, and so it ended, after 7 months. But I have the necklace, not her. Ha! What should I do with it? I guess sell it. Or burn it.

Haha she cheated on you because your an eejit. Why did you buy her a "diamond" necklace anyway?

What ever Pawn it.
Bah. If it's worth the long drive to the stupid morgan jewelers to get it fixed.
Selling it would be better than burning it. If it's still covered by the return policy, just get your four hundred bucks back. Or try auctioning it, if you think you can get more than that.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
Last edited by Killedmt at Mar 23, 2007,
Buying a Jr High/High School girlfriend a $400 Diamond Necklace?
Quote by Fishyesque

Seriously keep it and give it to another girl down the road.
Darkness Is Growing, Eternity Opens
The Cememtary Lights Up Again
As In Ancient Times
Fallen Souls Die Behind My Steps
By Following The Freezing Moon
eejit • n, noun, excessively foolish fellow, stereotypical Irish insult. Plain "idiot" according to the Oxford English Dictionary.
Interesting.
Well, the warranty is for fixes for anything that goes wrong, but I can't return it.
I had bought the necklace cause I was naive, I guess. No more buying jewelry for girls unless I'm proposing.
Quote by Zuka

High School. Thought it was worth it. I'm 17, whatev. And dude, you can't regift something like that.
keep it and give it to your next high school girlfriend (that will probably cheat on you as well)
Quote by Daedelus
400 dollars dropped on a girlfriend of 2 months?

you're sad.

Did you not read what I wrote? 7 months. Which seemed like forever.
Quote by Fishyesque
High School. Thought it was worth it. I'm 17, whatev. And dude, you can't regift something like that.

Says who
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
What girl would want a reused necklace? You're assuming she wouldn't find out.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Says who

Seriously...

Haven't you paid attention? Diamonds are forever, even if slutty high school girlfriends aren't.

Quote by Fishyesque
What girl would want a reused necklace? You're assuming she wouldn't find out.

Dude, unless you are stupid enough to say, "Here's a necklace that used to belong to my ex", I don't think she's going to investigate it...
Quote by happytimeharry
Seriously...

Haven't you paid attention? Diamonds are forever, even if slutty high school girlfriends aren't.

Dude, unless you are stupid enough to say, "Here's a necklace that used to belong to my ex", I don't think she's going to investigate it...

Psh if she won't accept a 400$ necklace cause it belonged to someone else I'd backhand her!
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by happytimeharry
Seriously...

Except when the ex will see the necklace on her in the halls of school and be like, "Hey, that was mine!"
Quote by Fishyesque
Except when the ex will see the necklace on her in the halls of school and be like, "Hey, that was mine!"

Then don't be dumb enough to give it to another high school girlfriend.
When I said it I meant down the road like college and real life not right away.
Darkness Is Growing, Eternity Opens
The Cememtary Lights Up Again
As In Ancient Times
Fallen Souls Die Behind My Steps
By Following The Freezing Moon
Quote by Zuka

Jealous?

I wouldn't mind if my gf bought me something for $400. Like a Wii and some games or something. But then again, I am a whore.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by happytimeharry
Then don't be dumb enough to give it to another high school girlfriend.

Well, I don't plan on having someone other than the one I'm with right now. And that's why I'm not giving to her, so I wont be 'dumb' as you said.
Quote by Fishyesque
Did you not read what I wrote? 7 months. Which seemed like forever.

you said you bought it 4 months ago and the relationship was 7 months long.

unless i'm reading that wrong...idk, i'm kinda tipsy.

edit: ok, 3 months (provided i didnt read in wrong)