Umm yea, i dont have a drumset and i want to record drums... so is there a program that allows me to make drum noises? like out of my comp? from there i can just record into my mic.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Ok, I have a completely free method to get drum software that is absolutely legal. However, it is somewhat complicated, so I apologize for the long post. First, google acoustica beatcraft and download the free trial off their website. Second, google Reaper, which is shareware recording software. Once you have both, open Reaper. From the main screen, hit the options tab on the topmost toolbar and click snap/grid settings. From there, change the grid/line spacing to 1/16 and the grid/snap spacing to 1/16. Once you do this, save the project and name it 'default'. Hit 'track' on the top bar and select 'new track' from the dropdown. Then click 'insert' 'new media file'. Go to the C drive-program files-acoustica beatcraft-library-included sounds- and selct the drum sound. Once the sound is imported you can place it at any point, and since snapping is enabled, you can move it to precise beats. It is very long, but once you get the hang of it it works great and sounds great, too. However, if you have a mac, I can't help you.
ty very much man it works great.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin