So since I'm getting my income tax back in a couple of weeks (around 1100$ ) I decided to go look around see how much the basses were. At first I wanted a Ibanez SR506 and I had already called at a couple of stores to compare. Anyways I went to the store 5 minutes from here to see what was their price for it because I couldn't remember the name of the store so I wasn't able to call.

So I got there asked the guy if he had the SR506, he didn't have it in stock because they rarely order 6 stringers but he said he had the BTB556MP in stock. At first looking at the pics I wasn't really attracted to it for some reason, but in person, holy shit the bass is sexy. So I immediately proceeded to try it out. Jesus Christ and all that is Holy!! The sound and comfort of it was insane.

Even though I wanted to wait a couple of weeks so I get my check in and then buy it, I absolutly had to get it. Thankfully my dad was with me, yeah it sucks going around with your dad in stores at 19 thats what happens when you got no drivers license, so he agreed to pay for it as long as I pay him back when I get my check in. The list price was 1100$, online prices are like 699$ US for the 5 string and I got it for 790$ CND after taxes.

Man its such a gigantic sound difference compared to my shitty Jay Turser P-Bass.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Wow, I would love to see some pictures/hear some sound clips. Congradulations!
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Here it is

Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
nice, I want a six-string soon... but I gotta wait, just bought a five-string today