Is there any way to recover lost MSN conversations that have been exited out of prematurely, or maybe even get the screename of everyone who had talked that night? Or at the least do the police have a way to do it? I don't use MSN messenger much so I'm pretty clueless, but any help would be great.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I tried looking through the options, and I couldn't find anything. Why would you need the police to do it? I'm just curious. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to, either haha.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
My little sister was contacted by some creep that knew all her information off of it, and had seen his van in the area before jsut driving around, so getting the log of the conversation would be nice.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Yeah I think you really have to go in your conversation history (if you have one, actually). Is this guy one of her contact? cause maybe you could do something with that.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.