Well, it's a pretty simple question, how do you like your strings attached? Personally, I'm all about the tune-o-matic.
as long as its not a tremelo im good with it. but i do like the comfort of the FR, ill admit that. My TonePros is kinda weird but its not too bad. i think one day i think im gunna get a hipshot.
The only "real" bridge I've played on a proper guitar is a tune-o-matic. Well, no, I've played an Edge Pro on an S470 once. That was great.

I haven't played it, but I assume the ZR tremolo would be great, and thus my favourite. If only the guitars had 24 frets...
tune-o-matic
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by Dayn
The only "real" bridge I've played on a proper guitar is a tune-o-matic. Well, no, I've played an Edge Pro on an S470 once. That was great.

I haven't played it, but I assume the ZR tremolo would be great, and thus my favourite. If only the guitars had 24 frets...

Edge Pro on a S470? Eh?
My Jags floating trem is pretty awesome. Tis a pretty good system.
Quote by beckyjc
My Jags floating trem is pretty awesome. Tis a pretty good system.

i was about to say that, but in a sarcastic way, although thinking about it, it's more the saddles that are screwed up, the rest is pretty cool.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
A vintage six-screw trem or a vintage two-point. i would like to try out a ZR, they sound awesome.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild