Page 1 of 3
I love reading about them and researching them. Jeffrey Dahmer is a favorite and also Richard Chase .
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Charlie Manson ftw

haha i love south park
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Serials Killers Know How to Party!

I'm guessing no one knows that song.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by paintITblack39
John Wayne Gacy Jr.

Indeed, that guy was really screwed up.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
jack
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
Manson didn't actually kill anybody, it was his minions. So I don't really like to count him. Edmund Kemper was pretty messed up, but I have to go with good ole' Jack the Ripper. I heard he stashed a body in the basement of the police department. That takes nards.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
I heard he stashed a body in the basement of the police department. That takes nards.

You heard wrong.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
I would like to say Ed Gein but he actually was only convicted of killing 2 people. You have to kill 3 to be considered serial. I think he is an interesting character but still a f***ing psycho.
Quote by screamsoftly
You heard wrong.

From the Wikipedia entry:

"The Whitehall Mystery", term coined for the headless torso of a woman found in the basement of the new Metropolitan Police headquarters being built in Whitehall on October 2, 1888. An arm belonging to the body had previously been discovered floating in the Thames near Pimlico, and one of the legs was subsequently discovered buried near where the torso was found. The other limbs and head were never recovered and the body never identified.

The building was under construction, but still.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Jeff Dahmer
Zodiac Killer
Ted Bundy
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by VoodooChild15
From the Wikipedia entry:

"The Whitehall Mystery", term coined for the headless torso of a woman found in the basement of the new Metropolitan Police headquarters being built in Whitehall on October 2, 1888. An arm belonging to the body had previously been discovered floating in the Thames near Pimlico, and one of the legs was subsequently discovered buried near where the torso was found. The other limbs and head were never recovered and the body never identified.

The building was under construction, but still.

I see, that's still pretty crazy though, you're right.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Gacy, just because Manson never really killed anyone himself, but I think he's very interesting.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
none of them, but if i were to say which intreges me the most it would have to be the zodiac killer because he left the entire bay area in fear for over a decade, spawned countless copycats, and many of his cryptic messages havent even been deciphed to this day.
Adolfo de Jesus Constanzo (he did human sacrifices), Bruno Lüdke, Jerry Brudos (cut the breasts and feet off of his victims), Jeffrey Dahmer (necrophilia, necrophagia, cannibalism, etc.), Albert Fish, Alexander "Sasha" Spesivtsev, Gary Ridgway, Armin Meiwes (met a guy off the interent, ripped his penis and ate it), Fritz Haarmann, John Reginald Halliday Christie, Ted Bundy, Dennis Nilsen, Charles Albright (removed eyes from his victims), Bela Kiss, Edmund Kemper (was 15 when he killed his grandparents), Countess Erzebet Bathory, and Ed Gein:
Searching the house, authorities found
severed heads acting as bedposts in the bedroom;
skin used to make lampshades and upholster chair seats;
skulls made into soup bowls;
a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
a face mask made out of real facial skin found in a paper bag;
a necklace of human lips;
a waistcoat (which he called a "mammary vest") made up of a vagina and breasts stitched together;
other items fashioned from the parts of human bodies, including a belt made from nipples.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 23, 2007,
dahmer

manson didnt kill people, he just made them kill themselves
Quote by Nelsean

If Brad Pitt hit on me though I would shove one up his bum.

Baby Elite of the Red vs Blue club. PM fret13 to join.

UG spartan #91
Andrei Chikatilo

Quote by wikipedia
In 1978, Chikatilo moved to Shakhty and committed his first documented murder. On December 22, he lured a nine-year-old girl to an old shed and attempted to rape her. When the girl struggled, he stabbed her to death. He ejaculated in the process of knifing the child, and from then on he was only able to achieve sexual arousal and orgasm through stabbing and slashing women and children to death

wow
Ed Gein, eating and skinning your victoms - man new how to have some fun.

Ed Gein a serial killer was known for grave robbery, necrophilia, cannibalism, sadism, death fetishism. He used his victims flesh to sew up lamp shades and his couch. The band "Slayer" has written a song about Ed Gein called "Dead Skin Mask". The song can be found on the "Seasons In The Abyss" CD. It's a great tribute, if you will, to a truly psychotic individual. Click Here For Dead Skin Mask by Slayer This killer inspired movies like "Psycho", "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre", and "Silence of the Lambs".
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by Embodiment
Adolfo de Jesus Constanzo (he did human sacrifices), Bruno Lüdke, Jerry Brudos (cut the breasts and feet off of his victims), Jeffrey Dahmer (necrophilia, necrophagia, cannibalism, etc.), Albert Fish, Alexander "Sasha" Spesivtsev, Gary Ridgway, Armin Meiwes (met a guy off the interent, ripped his penis and ate it), Fritz Haarmann, John Reginald Halliday Christie, Ted Bundy, Dennis Nilsen, Charles Albright (removed eyes from his victims), Bela Kiss, Edmund Kemper (was 15 when he killed his grandparents), Countess Erzebet Bathory, and Ed Gein:

That is the most disgusting, vulgar thing I've ever heard of...How can someone be so messed up?
my avatar: david berkowitz
john wayne gacy jr.
ed gein
ted bundy
jefferey dahmer
btk
richard ramirez
ed kemper
Quote by Zugunruhe
Dexter Morgan.

+1 for the best fictional killer

but as for real dudes my favorite is Ed Gein, guy was a complete nut job. nothing like wearing your victims skin around the house as you eat soup from their skull, now that's high society.
Patrick Bateman.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
dahmer probably, my dad once work right across the street from where dahmer lived...i found that rather interesting
Quote by SmoothTrooper
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.

Quote by whatamidoinhere
Maybe we should have some kind of naked UG get together...

Imagine how horrifying that would be
Quote by RU Experienced?
"The Clown Killer" (forgot his real name).

John Wayne Gacy, jr.

Henry Lee Lucas
Ed Gein
Jeffrey Dahmer
Jack The Ripper
William Fyfe
Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo
The BTK Killer (can't remember his name though)
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Albert Fish has always interested me the most. I only became fascinated with Jack The Ripper because it's hard to search him and not find pictures of his victims. The pictures of Catherine Eddowes got me really fascinated with him, but then I saw some of Mary Jane Kelly which were even more interesting and gruesome. But I still can't find any pictures large enough to really tell what's going on.

Jim Jones really fascinates me, because to make one person commit suicide is difficult, but hundreds? To have that kind of power of persuasion over people is ridiculous.

But Albert Fish is probably the one who I am most interested in. Probably because of the letters and stories.
Quote by The Madcap

Jim Jones really fascinates me, because to make one person commit suicide is difficult, but hundreds? To have that kind of power of persuasion over people is ridiculous.

YES! I forgot that crazy sonovab!tch!

Roch "Moses" Thériault is another weird "guru" type killer. (not serial though)

-Moses
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Dec 10, 2008,
Page 1 of 3