...with sharpie. But I also play very often and this is my main axe, and I have gigs all this week. One of the signatures is right where my arm rests and it's starting to rub off in the slightest. Any suggestions of like, a coat that I can put over the signatures to make them not wear off but won't make my guitar uneven and look like shit?

Ben
You should let it fade. If that guitar is you main axe, it is not worth it to buy another just for the sig's. Anyway, the look of a faded sig is awesome!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by CarbonDeath
You should let it fade. If that guitar is you main axe, it is not worth it to buy another just for the sig's. Anyway, the look of a faded sig is awesome!

I don't wanna buy another one. I want to preserve the sigs on this one so I can use it all time WITHOUT them fading
Alright, cool. Yeah, a clear coat of laquer should do it. Home Depot should have pretty cheap. What band signed it?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Oh! Sorry. Evanescence.

Before everyone complains or something -- I'll do my part and explain For me, four years ago, I was making my awkward transition into rock and they were my first rock band and inspired me to pick up the guitar and learn all of their songs. So, even though now there's screaming little fan bitches everywhere, they're still my favorite and I finally got to meet them. It's like meeting your heroes kinda... because it's who inspired me to learn the instrument. And since, I've become a pretty acomplished player (not to brag myself up.. just to make a note that I'm not playing just their shit or something. )
Quote by Bristlehead
Oh! Sorry. Evanescence.

Before everyone complains or something -- I'll do my part and explain )

You don't have to explain why you like the music you like. It's the music you like. Everybody has different tastes, hence why there's so many different types of music out there. Anybody who rags on somebody for the music they like is an insecure, ignorant idiot.

Quote by CarbonDeath
Alright, cool. Yeah, a clear coat of laquer should do it. Home Depot should have pretty cheap. What band signed it?

You might want to get some higher quality clear coat from reranch.com. I've had some bad experiences with cheap lacquer .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Dude! Awesome! Coat that shiz!
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
deff. clear coat it,i like them too,amy can sing,we done my immortal for homecoming two years ago,awesome homecoming show..wish we had a vid of it,youd love it...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join