So... I definately just found a site where I can watch the whole movie. Is this illegal? I need answers before I give you all the site
Are you that dumb?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by pumpkins_rule
Are you that dumb?

I present to you the average UGer.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
i hate that movie.

kill yourself.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Quote by pumpkins_rule
Are you that dumb?

What he means is, yes, it's illegal, very illegal.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
wow do people really have nothing better to do than come into a thread an bash people for no reason other than the fact that they have different movie preferences.
666 BRO
Yeah, that's illegal. Copyrighted works, and all that. You know how it is.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
Quote by Killedmt
You know how it is.

Apparantly not.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by The way to hate
Your taste in movies is almost as good as your band.

...i cant tell if thats an insult or a compliment...

im confused.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']...i cant tell if thats an insult or a compliment...

im confused.
It's an insult, your band sucks.
Well I know a site where you can get it on your iPod.

and heres the quality:

you want the site PM me.

(torrent btw)
F.U.B.A.R.
Anyone who wants the link PM me. It does say it's legal on the site. I choose to believe that.
Quote by drevil814
It's an insult, your band sucks.

well, f*ck you.

i dont see you putting any music you worked on up. did you even listen to it?

im allowed to express my opinion, and so is everyone else. i can be pissed at their opinion, and you with mine. if its dissenting, and you dont like it then too bad. its [the movie] historically inaccurate, and the Spartans were about honor, not sex and ect, plus with the whole killing the black dude..most everyone was at least dark in real life greece/persia, and as far as i could tell most of the Spartans and Athenians are pretty white in the movie. and, they[the Spartans] are all fighting for "democracy" in the movie...newsflash..the Athenians were democratic..the Spartans had a king...the only reason they fought with them is because of a common enemy, they hated the idea of democracy. they even fought the Athenians after the Greek-Persian war was over.

/rant

<3 tommy.
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']well, f*ck you.

im allowed to express my opinion, and so is everyone else. i can be pissed at their opinion, and you with mine. if its dissenting, and you dont like it then too bad. its [the movie] historically inaccurate, and the Spartans were about honor, not sex and ect, plus with the whole killing the black dude..most everyone was at least dark in real life greece/persia, and as far as i could tell most of the Spartans and Athenians are pretty white in the movie. and, they[the Spartans] are all fighting for "democracy" in the movie...newsflash..the Athenians were democratic..the Spartans had a king...the only reason they fought with them is because of a common enemy, they hated the idea of democracy. they even fought the Athenians after the Greek-Persian war was over.

/rant

666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro

thanks.

btw, id like any constructive criticism on my band, so if you dont like it or like it, please at least give me a good reason.

<3 tommy.
to everyone who sent me a PM.

I can only send 1 PM a minute.

so hold tight.
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Anyone who wants the link PM me. It does say it's legal on the site. I choose to believe that.
Then you made a bad choice, and deserve the repercussions you won't get.

Using BitTorrent is legal. Downloading copyrighted works with it isn't. Yeah, that's a drag, but that's how it is. Why would it be legal? It's just the same as any other movie.

I am so proud of myself, I resisted the urge to personally insult you, multiple times while I was typing this. Just thought I'd let you know.

Peace (sells)
Quote by Killedmt
Then you made a bad choice, and deserve the repercussions you won't get.

Using BitTorrent is legal. Downloading copyrighted works with it isn't. Yeah, that's a drag, but that's how it is. Why would it be legal? It's just the same as any other movie.

I am so proud of myself, I resisted the urge to personally insult you, multiple times while I was typing this. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks, I guess. I didn't download it though. I opened the link, and the video was just there. No downloads or anything. So I'm not sure what to think.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Thanks, I guess. I didn't download it though. I opened the link, and the video was just there. No downloads or anything. So I'm not sure what to think.
Yeah, no problem. So it wasn't like a torrent download? That's weird... PM me the site? I'm not sure what it could be...

Peace (sells)
Quote by Killedmt
Yeah, no problem. So it wasn't like a torrent download? That's weird... PM me the site? I'm not sure what it could be...

Yeah I know. It's weird. I wouldn't watch it at all, even try to, if I had to download it. But there was no download. One sec, I'll PM you the link.
Umm can u post or pm a link because id like see that movie if its ok with you
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
im tryin to download the torrent off of azureus but its not downloading, any help??
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']well, f*ck you.

So you must write music to be able to have an opinion on someone else's music? I don't need to make music to know that yours sucks.

Oh, and thanks for adding the "/rant" at the end of your post, because now I know it's a rant, thanks for making that clear.
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']thanks.

btw, id like any constructive criticism on my band, so if you dont like it or like it, please at least give me a good reason.

Even though this is spam, your band is pretty good. Better than I could do. Congrats Could use some vocals though.
Quote by Gyroscope
So you must write music to be able to have an opinion on someone else's music? I don't need to make music to know that yours sucks.

Oh, and thanks for adding the "/rant" at the end of your post, because now I know it's a rant, thanks for making that clear.

i never said you had to make it yourself, but maybe you should understand how hard it is to write, memorize, perfect and record a song in the first place before you go dissing someone else's. and why exactly do you think it sucks? once again, i'm asking for constructive criticism here, so if you have a reason, id like to hear it.

and yea, i thought id add a little humor in there with the /rant, but i guess it is helpful when your dealing with a dumb@ss.

Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Even though this is spam, your band is pretty good. Better than I could do. Congrats Could use some vocals though.

right, sorry about that, and thanks, we've actually, contrary to what some of this site seems to think, have heard some really good things about it, so thanks again. were adding vocals soon hopefully.

and sorry about another spam post. i've already expressed my views on the movie i guess, so theres not too much left to say.

<3 tommy.
Last edited by [the]whorocks at Mar 24, 2007,
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']i never said you had to make it yourself, but maybe you should understand how hard it is to write, memorize, perfect and record a song in the first place before you go dissing someone else's. and why exactly do you think it sucks? once again, i'm asking for constructive criticism here, so if you have a reason, id like to hear it.

and yea, i thought id add a little humor in there with the /rant, but i guess it is helpful when your dealing with a dumb@ss.
I apologize, in the future I will try to be less of a "dumb@ss". By the way, the word "ass" is not censored. Now for some constructive criticism...

...get some vocals.
Quote by Gyroscope
I apologize, in the future I will try to be less of a "dumb@ss". By the way, the word "ass" is not censored. Now for some constructive criticism...

...get some vocals.

well i wasnt aware of that...so thanks, looks like i learned something.

...if you've read anything i've said(typed), were getting the vocals soon...we did'nt have time to record them last time, so next practice we will be.

so is that all? just no vocals?

<3 tommy.
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']so is that all? just no vocals?
No, you want vocals.