Nope.

Pedophiles are going to love this.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Nope. I don't even go to High School, I was hoping for some awesomely sarcastic replies. The pit monkeys have lost their touch.
Quote by HorridxHopes
Nope. I don't even go to High School, I was hoping for some awesomely sarcastic replies. The pit monkeys have lost their touch.

The Pit's lost its majesty. No one has the willpower or caring to make clever comments now.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
The Pit's lost its majesty. No one has the willpower or caring to make clever comments now.

Where've you been? I used to see you all the time in here and it's been months since I've been creeped out by your freaky dance.
ACTUALLY, i do..

give me your name, number, and the directions to your school with a recent photo of yourself...

We'll do lunch (if you catch my drift)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
You know, theres probably several schools by that name throughout the world, you'll have to be more specific. I had a St. Teresa's school around here, but it closed up a few years ago.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)