Poll: What is the best N64 Game?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is the best N64 Game?
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
47 37%
Super Mario 64
14 11%
Mario Kart 64
6 5%
Banjo-Kazooie
4 3%
Super Smash Bros.
12 9%
007 Goldeneye
28 22%
Starfox
9 7%
OTHER
8 6%
Voters: 128.
Page 1 of 2
I'm curious as to what everyone's favorite N64 game is. Personally, I always loved Banjo-Kazooie, Cruisin' the World, and Goldeneye 007 (which I'm sure everyone will say). I just want to what everyone else thinks. BEGIN
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Pokemon Stadium 2

REALLY!
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
perfect dark or golden eye, two of the finest fps. Oh how I wish I could get back those afternoons that I spent playing those games.
Zelda and the someshit of time... Mocraina or tuba or something...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Banjo Kazooie
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Ocarina of Time
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
zelda majoras mask and ocarina of time

super mario 64

007 goldeneye

mario party

wwf nomercy is my ****ing favorite though ^_^
Gear
Jackson Dinky (Yeah)
Crate Flexwave 120 Head (Yeah)
Randall RX412 (Yeah)
haha, I know everyone will hate me for this, but I actually hated the zelda games. I'm just not a fan of that type of game. (don't kill me.) But yeah, I forgot about Mario 64. That was a fun one.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Don't you all know the correct answer is The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
Quote by Dan Steinman
You know you are a guitar player when the kids in the elementary school band can read sheet music better than you
banjo kazooie and mario 64
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
Ocarina of time is the shiznit...goldeneye is a close second..only level i can't beat is control 00agent (the regular ones, that is)
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Mario Tennis and Super Smash Bros. is where it's at!
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by x_thurston_x
Zelda and the someshit of time... Mocraina or tuba or something...

Smokey Amp will possibly commit suicide upon viewing this post.

=/
Super Smash Bros. all the way!!!
followed by MarioCart64 and then with Nhl Hitz following behind
i think all the best ones were mentiond but some big good ones that stand out is:
Lengend of Zelda OoT
Paper Mario
StarFox
SSB
and of course the best game of all N64

POKEMON STADIUM 2 !!!!
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
I'm not the only one to have ever played Crusin' The World? Thats pretty awesome.

I have to say that the best N64 game I have ever played is Rush 2, but Goldeneye is pretty sweet too. Anyone ever played Cruisin Exotica?
Quote by Jack_White455
I'm not the only one to have ever played Crusin' The World? Thats pretty awesome.

I have to say that the best N64 game I have ever played is Rush 2, but Goldeneye is pretty sweet too. Anyone ever played Cruisin Exotica?

Yeah! Finally someone else appreciates how wonderful cruisin the world is with me! It's so underrated. But no, i've never play cruisin exotica. Just cruisin the world and cruisin the USA, but cruisin the world is the better of the 2 imo.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Quote by Jack_White455

Rush 2 is awesome, I remember trying to get all of the Mtn. Dew cans in every level so I could use the Mtn. Dew Dragster. Good times...good times...

My list for the best N64 game(s) is something like this:

Best single player game: Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye 007, Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, or Star Fox 64

Best game for 2 people: Mario Kart 64, Perfect Dark, Mario Party 1-3, NFL Blitz (i love that game!)

Best game for 3-4 people: Mario Party 1-3, Perfect Dark, Super Smash Bros., WWF WrestleMania 2000 (i didn't play any of the newer ones)
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Mario Tennis and Super Smash Bros. is where it's at!

+1

Honestly, this question is a no-brainer.
Quote by Kartman
Anyone heard of Mystical Ninja? That game was pretty awsome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystical_Ninja_Starring_Goemon

And of course, can't forget LoZ OoT and MM. I also really like Donkey Kong 64 and Banjo, those games were epic.

Mystical ninja was like my second favorite game haha. Just a shame that practically no-one knew about it.
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
Quote by PieceOfMind666
Yeah! Finally someone else appreciates how wonderful cruisin the world is with me! It's so underrated. But no, i've never play cruisin exotica. Just cruisin the world and cruisin the USA, but cruisin the world is the better of the 2 imo.

I personally like Crusn' The USA better, but Cruisn' the World was still great. I'm glad that I am not the only one that remembers these awesome games. I just wish that I would have actually bought them so I could still play them.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
I'm curious as to what everyone's favorite N64 game is. Personally, I always loved Banjo-Kazooie, Cruisin' the World, and Goldeneye 007 (which I'm sure everyone will say). I just want to what everyone else thinks. BEGIN

those were the first 3 games i ever got

actually i might have gotten super mario before banjo kazooie, but yeah they are all awesome, except for cruisin the world it was fun but still a pretty hopeless game really.

double tap a to do a mono and jump oncoming cars lawl
Tony Hawks Pro Skater and Goldeneye 007 STARTED IT ALL
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Holy SHIT! I forgot about the first Tony Hawk game. I loved that. How the hell did I forget.... Damn. haha, I remember the first level where you're in a warehouse. That was fun. I can't believe i forgot that though!
Another game i just remembered is Gauntlet Legends. Did anyone else play/like that game? I never had it, but I played it at my friend's house, and thought it was really cool.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Diddy Kong Racing

Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Alright, I just put up a poll of what seemed to be the most popular games. I'm sorry I didn't put it up until now, but i hadn't thought of one and I wouldn't have known what you all would have voted for. So, the poll is better late than never i guess. I hope everyone comes back to the thread to vote!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
good lord. choosing between Banjo, Starfox, Zelda, and Goldeneye is near impossible. I voted for Banjo, because it's probably the under dog of my favourites.
finally, someone else that was intelligent nough to remember Perfect Dark! that game OWNED!

but since its not there, Goldeneye gets my vote (and other doesn't do perfect dark justice)
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Page 1 of 2