okay, i just got back from Walmart, and everyone knows that Walmart is that magical store where anything can happen. well, whenever i go there, i always see the weirdest people ever. im sure this is very common for many of you. today, my mom and i walked in, and seriously, 90% of the people in the store were overly obese. i know this does not mean anything, but it is just so sad what America is coming to these days. our checkout guy was probably 40 and still lived with his mom in her basement. there was mt dew, the same size bottle and everything. one for $1.50 and the other for $1.00. lol pretty weird. oh yeah, and my mom had to look everywhere for some face wash. lol do you have any weird stories about Walmart?

oh, and in this one book, this girl lives in Walmart for around 3 months and has a baby during the night, and yeah. pretty scary.
Me and some friends had a hippity-hop race around the store one time. We only got to the electronics section before we were "asked" to leave...
haha thats funny dude. oh yeah, and i bought this one skateboarding game for a neighbor a while back. lets just say it was a waste of $40. lol buy seriously, Walmart is where dreams come true. right guys? *note the sarcasm*
Me and my friends went to get cups and ping pong balls so we could play beer pong with all of our friends from wal-mart...the 2 friends that sat in the front of the car were sober me and my friend in the back were drunk....damn...wal-mart + lots of beer...Hilarity will insue..

I ran into a good amount of things..haha
Me and my cousin were fucking around (not sexual) and messed up this bean bag chair, and this guy came up to us and kept asking us, "What's up?". Then put the chair back how it was and left.
one time i went to walmart, to get a game, and the guy in the electronics section didnt

have the key to the case. he said the earliest he could get it was 530 (b/c the guy had

accidentaly took it home), and it was 1230. i just ended up going to gamestop and picking

up some other games as well as the one i wanted
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
My friend and I bought a gumball, and used it as a ball on the foosball table they had on display. I swear to god the 90 year old lady almost pulled our cocks off when she dragged us out of the store.
well at my SUPERwalmart (much better than any old walmart) they let retards work there and its open 24/7 and once after a party at like 1am i went to walmart with my friend to get something i dont remember what though,and ya,two retards were slapping eachother in the face....like they were staring at eachother with their giant eyes and theyd just hit eachother .and again.and it was funny as hell....(no offense to any retarded guitarist who read this by chance)
Quote by zack in black
well at my SUPERwalmart (much better than any old walmart) they let retards work there and its open 24/7 and once after a party at like 1am i went to walmart with my friend to get something i dont remember what though,and ya,two retards were slapping eachother in the face....like they were staring at eachother with their giant eyes and theyd just hit eachother .and again.and it was funny as hell....(no offense to any retarded guitarist who read this by chance)

Hahahaha hilarious.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're not done being flamed in your other thread yet

My guitar was here first so lay hands off my soul.
Yeah one time i went up to the customer service area and pretended I lost my friends. And since I can make myself cry, it worked well on the emotional factor. Unfortunately, I'm 17 so they thought I was just some stupid overly-emotional D&D all star.