i can move my pointer, middle, and ring finger at desirable speed but my pinky finger is not strong and causes bad sounding blips any one have any suggestions
Exercise it. Trill with it for one minute, then practice with. The more you use it, the stronger it'll become.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Just make sure you incorporate it into everything you play - scales, songs etc.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
work on it, it will gain strength, think abou it, it is probably one of the weakest parts on your body. My suggestion is to do a bunch of excercises that work your pinky, like the 1 2 3 4 on each string basic excercise, but do more pinky intense ones such as 1434, you should feel the burn then... let me know if you don't understand...
When I started working with my pinky, I would just trill it. Like play this on any string 5h8p5h8p5h8p5...Something like that. You can't forget the classical chromatic exercises though.
i would recommend just working on it. the chromatic exercises help ALOT. make sure you are using it all the time.
Wait a minute...what is a Pinky? Cuz where I come from it's probably something different to what you're thinking.
These guys have got it, just practice with it.
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Quote by encore-black
Wait a minute...what is a Pinky? Cuz where I come from it's probably something different to what you're thinking.

Your little finger farthest from your thumb.
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
trill between it and your ring finger until it feels ready to fall off.

relearn songs you know using middle, ring and pinky instead of index, middle and ring.