I used the search bar. So if there are any threads like this one, just link it here and let this thread die.

My favorite day/night on UG was when Cas imploded.
When UG actually got serious. Oh wait... that's never happened. EVER.
I missed the cocksucking forum...But atleast I was around for cas being banned, not to mention shits been pretty funny lately with Vincent and assramer.
Quote by glm
Did the cocksucking forum get deleted?

If not, link?

Yeah it did...it was a total spamfest and retarded posts!!!!
I remember one of my more recent favorite nights on UG. It was actually earlier this year. Nothing particularly special happened - it was just a carefree, good-natured night of friendly spamming and nonsensical posting. The one negative thing about it, though, is that it kept me up till 3 am when I had a test the next day (or day of) :-/

(P.S. - I didn't like the day of Cas's departure. One reason is because it was just a bunch of redundant posts by dumbfounded users saying the same things over again. And secondly, because I was banned and couldn't participate in the chaos )
Quote by glm
I was banned also.

i got unbanned that day

but when i came here, the thread was closed
tonight was shaping up pretty good then it like died around 2:30 or something. There's alot of people online but only the same people are posting.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I know. More people need to post. But they're acting like bitches and sleeping!!
Ha! Sleep, I havent slept in 4 days and im perfectly fine. Sure, I believe the toaster is plotting against me and the waffe iron is laughing at me, but what sets this apart from normal days? Well, and I hate to reiterate, it's my BIRTHDAY!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
Ha! Sleep, I havent slept in 4 days and im perfectly fine. Sure, I believe the toaster is plotting against me and the waffe iron is laughing at me, but what sets this apart from normal days? Well, and I hate to reiterate, it's my BIRTHDAY!

You have been officialy been sigged
Tonight is easily my favorite UG night ever.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Tonight (today for me) was hardly one of the best moments of UG.

More like its nadir.
Glad I was here for this fateful night. A lot of weird crap tonight.
AT PURDUE!!! ( I think i'm the only one at Purdue that is on the forums....)

Awesome bands YOU! need to check out: Pain of Salvation, Vision Divine, Angra, Ayreon
tonight is fun
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
None of my favourite nights/days have really involved any of these 'big' events. They're comprised of the nights when I've been having good talks in several threads here and in the bass forum, and almost every night in the chat is a good night.
Chat Regulars
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.