Wat do you guys reckon, Boss or behringer for distortion pedals (DS-1 is wat i want but behringer hsa an equivelent)
My Gear:

Fender 2008 American Series Standard Stratocaster
Hand Made Acoustic Guitar (made by my uncle)
Epiphone Limited Edition G-400 with maestro trem
BOSS DS-1
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah
Peavey Bandit
i would personally scrap those and get a rocktron metal planet. ive never tried the behringer, but i didnt care much for the sound of the boss ds-1 when turned up loud. (also may have been the amp i had goin muddy.)
CAN I GET A +1?!
Steer clear of Behringer pedals, they are good for the money but for a lot of them are lacking and you need a noise canceler also they are not sturdy as they are made out of plastic.
If you want the DS-1 go for it!

Havent used the behringer, but I like the sound of my DS-1!
Which Behringer are you considering as the DS-1 equvilant.

Oh yeah I forgot, go from the DS-1, normally I would say got a try both of them but Behringer pedals are very difficult to find to demo them, I normally I have had to buy them and sell them on as they wern't what I was looking for.
Everything made by Behringer is CRAP! Thats not just being critical. Honestly. Ive owned about every behringer pedal made. Ive wasted so much money on that crap. they sit under my bed, not worthy of the dust that falls upon them. Behringer dont make any good products at all so please guys, never buy Behringer. You will regret it if you do!
Their eurodesk mixers aren't that bad
Last edited by Cjay4 at Mar 25, 2007,
I wouldn't get either to be honest. Behringer makes crap products (for the price they're reasonable, but you're not doing yourself any favours saving those extra few dollars) and the DS-1 is crap. Sounds like a buzzsaw and only has a minute "sweet spot".
The more you know, the less you understand.
last.fm
Quote by -HeretiC-
Everything made by Behringer is CRAP! Thats not just being critical. Honestly. Ive owned about every behringer pedal made. Ive wasted so much money on that crap. they sit under my bed, not worthy of the dust that falls upon them. Behringer dont make any good products at all so please guys, never buy Behringer. You will regret it if you do!

well dude what you said is part true and part correct. yes they're pedals are cheap shit but what the **** do you expect. and also Behringer can make some good equipment not the best but **** man still good, my school has 3 of their mixing desk 2 of them are for the PA while the other one which is a eurodesk is used for recording and really they are actually quite nice