I have another stupid question for you I'm about to order some picks is 1.26 mm thicker then .50mm .80mm? I'm guessing it is but I don't know I want the thickest one at the store I went by the thin medium and heavy.
Quote by YouWantToKillME
I have another stupid question for you I'm about to order some picks is 1.26 mm thicker then .50mm .80mm? I'm guessing it is but I don't know I want the thickest one at the store I went by the thin medium and heavy.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Danno13

Danno sighting! Crikey!
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Thats kinda like asking if 1.26 is a bigger number than 0.50 and 0.80...

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Ok ok easy now I said it was a stupid question. I thought it was thicker I just wanted to make sure Before I shelled out the $$ for them

Thanks a lot you guys
theres a lot of in this thread
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

someone failed elementary school math. i guess addition isn't what it used to be.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!

Yeah, I did that to fit in haha..
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett