View poll results: Pearl or White
Pearl
8 31%
White
18 69%
Voters: 26.

AGILE AL 2500 White Pearl - $279.95

Agile AL-2500 w/ 3 Humbuckers - $279.95

Having trouble deciding which guitar to get since the one i've been wanting to get suddenly sold out and rondomusic isnt deciding on restocking it anytime soon, soo..... here was the guitar i was planing on getting.

The white one..
i kno its of "personal choice" but i luv white guitars. and being that they are all white.... its going to be a tough choice.. Wait for the guitar i want to get back in stock, could be next year, there not telling me. Or buy an awsome guitar now.
Agile AL-2500 w/ 3 Humbuckers - $279.95
The other one is fugly and lacking the uberleet 3rd humbucker.

Im modding my grx40, started today - made mirror pickgaurd and am starting to paint white tomorrow, then ill finish with blood splatter effect :p
The first one looks...off.

I would get the 2nd one. I like the 3rd humbucker...but for me, it's quite unncessary.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I've actually played that oscarshmidt guitar. It plays pretty nice! But I haven't plugged it in.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
hmmm, the white w/ the 3 hambuckers looks a little plain... and the pearl one.. i've never seen a pearl guitar in person so i have no idea if they'll looks good. im not sure if the white guitar w/ black pickguard is ever coming back in stock, Kurt (guy who runs rondomusic) isnt really telling me.

So what do you guys think of the pearl?
Uhh, i'm pretty sure you can determine that we don't like it from our posts.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
great, how come you guys dont like it? im not saying i like it, i just dont see anything "super bad" about it. i mean, it does look a little...... *weird* i guess...
A little sparkle here and there is nice...but that is just...too much.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
A little sparkle here and there is nice...but that is just...too much.

blah, i guess you guys are right. what would you think about the all white guitar then? i think its a little plian w/ out the black pickguard.. but idk
I say check it out in person.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I think the pearl looks okay.
In person it'll probably look pretty sexy. Needs some gold hardware though.
The plain white one is ugly.
^If it looks like anything like those LP's do (alpine white), than I would say otherwise.

Like I said, pictures can NOT do guitars jusice.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
White guitars are sexy as hell. Pearl is just... not my thing.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Mixed results?

We all have different opinions, it's not going to be something like

1:0 ratio....but apparently, it is now. O_o

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I'm gonna step up and be the voice of tacky here. I've been looking at that pearl guitar for a little while myself. Looks pretty. Not as pretty as the explorer I just bought, but I wouldn't mind having it around. Course, I been thinking baout it for months and I haven't bought it yet, cos I keep buying other stuff. So I like how it looks but it's not drop everything gorgeous.
I have a pearl Epiphone Les Paul Limited edition, and I really like it (even though it's going to a new home sometime this week I think). I just don't play it any more, so it's being sold. Don't not buy the pearl one just cause the people on UG don't like it. It's your guitar, and it's something different that people will look at cause it's different.

Here's mine, and the pictures might help you see what they look like a little more.

Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by Calum_Barrow
I have a pearl Epiphone Les Paul Limited edition, and I really like it (even though it's going to a new home sometime this week I think). I just don't play it any more, so it's being sold. Don't not buy the pearl one just cause the people on UG don't like it. It's your guitar, and it's something different that people will look at cause it's different.

Here's mine, and the pictures might help you see what they look like a little more.

luv your guitar. i wish the PEARL agile looked like that.
See, a quality photo can make a guitar look much better...

Which is why, go look at them for yourself!

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I might just wait for a new shipment to come in. I'll see if they get any guitars I like.