I just got my Behringer X V-AMP, wow, great product for the price, the amp simulation i excellent considering I only have a 3W miniamp - it kills any unintentional distortion.

However, it has an expression pedal and can you use this to control the Wah in the classic way? Or is that not possible through the X V-AMP?
Quote by Liam.
I just got my Behringer X V-AMP, wow, great product for the price, the amp simulation i excellent considering I only have a 3W miniamp - it kills any unintentional distortion.

However, it has an expression pedal and can you use this to control the Wah in the classic way? Or is that not possible through the X V-AMP?

Read the manual. It can only be used on some presets and you have to press delay + reverb then again to get wah on

the red button will flash on the display that reads WAH
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by Liam.
I just got my Behringer X V-AMP

There's a whoops.

But to actually help, I'd follow the advice of checking the manual. Also, a lot of those multi-FX processors use a 'toe' switch like a lot of wah pedals, where you press the pedal all the way down, then push it a little further to activate a switch the turns the expression pedal on and off.