no shame in liking a song that its "uncool" to like. thats just retarded.

but bands like green day, their new stuff, sounds nice to the ear but deep down, i feel "dammnit this band is purposefully marketting themselves towards teenage girls" which sorta ruins the song
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Carpel Tunnel of Love - Fall Out Boy

gah, never thought i'd see the day...
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Bang the Doldrums - FoB It has yohoho ffs! It's immense...I just don't like FoB...love the song though. Not really relevant in the thread but still.

EDIT: but as it's been said before, it's retarded to not like a song because it's uncool or whatever, if I listen to a song and like it, that's the end of it...I don't care about genres generally.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Last edited by alliwant at Mar 24, 2007,
backstreet boys "i want it that way"
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
lost without you - Delta Goodrem ( (off Topic) i had a really strange dream about her once upon a day)

I like MCRs entire latest album and am not ashamed of it...their old stuff never really liked tho... oh yeah and **** you
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Screw emo jokes, what has 6 arms, 6 legs, and 2 heads?

Nirvana.

Member Of The 'Proud Owner Of An Ibanez' Club

www.myspace.com/woody_851
Quote by jeowy
no shame in liking a song that its "uncool" to like. thats just retarded.

but bands like green day, their new stuff, sounds nice to the ear but deep down, i feel "dammnit this band is purposefully marketting themselves towards teenage girls" which sorta ruins the song

Yeah, so basically anyone who says "**** you" to the government in their music is only saying that to attract teenage girls....

As for me, I kinda liked that Ridin Dirty song. God I'm so ashamed of it
Quote by zombie_monster
Yeah, so basically anyone who says "**** you" to the government in their music is only saying that to attract teenage girls....

Green Day sends just about the weakest "**** you" to the gouvernment ever.
i like whatever i like, i like some FoB some greenday and anything really, but damn they make it so catchy lol but im not ashamed of it

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Last edited by Guitar_Dan_666 at Mar 24, 2007,
I wish I didn't like any James Blunt. Fact is though, I think he's pretty cool

I also quite like Linkin Park's first album. Oh the shame....
i guess linkin park?

yeah, their first song was quite nice, but once whatshisname changed to fort minor, somehow, i tend to dislike their songs. idk, i think it's because he's a rapper now? oh yeah, it's mike shinoda! just remembered =)
There's no music I wish I didn't like
I happen to like all my music for a reason, because I like it! Isn't that what counts?
Quote by AlexSlaine
ok ill start

Sorry You're Not A Winner - Enter Shikari

i feel so dirty :S

for some reason im expecting quite alot of My Chemical Romance lol Be honest people!

You should not be ashamed of liking that song. It is an awesome song. One of the best British bands to come out for a long time.

On topic though, Leave Right Now - Will Young... I don't wish I didn't like it, I just wish people didn't take the piss out of me for liking it.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Im to sexy
remeber the name - fort minor
HipHop is dead (*whispers* wish it was *whispers*)

Don't worry, I still love rock and metal
some lost prophet songs
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
Quote by dudleystinks
some lost prophet songs

you should be proud of that
Lostprophets rock
This Aint a Scene, its an Arms Race - Fall out Boy (Oh the Humanity, WHY!?)

Famous Last Words - MCR (itas horrible, I know)
No rly?

Ya rly.