ok, it started in psychology last monday.

i was the only guy in that corner of the classroom coz my best mate was on a geography trip, and someone musta let one go.... there wasnt a guy for about 10 metres around. So naturally i thought, hmmm musta been a girl.. but wot a suprise, I GOT BLAMED! now im sure i didnt cut one at all, so it musta been a girl.... and i find it disgusting that they blame us for them all the time.

my theory is that about 2 or 3 thousand years ago, neither women or men owned up to lettin silent farts out. But then there was one stupid guy, sed oopsie, i farted. and since then, man has been blamed for every silent guff released into the air.... all women are in on it! i've never seen a girl blame another girl for farting

yes i am aware that i have way too much time on my hands.

but am i right?
Lol, yeah your right.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.

Woman fart on rare occasions. I've heard my sister do it and my mother.
Girls fart all the time. It's gross.

But I hardly think one guy admitted to it once and the blame got placed on us. I think it's the fact that 60% of guys need to make a huge production out of it everytime they do that gets us blamed.
Eh I was just chilling in the ROTC room once, doing some shit on one of the computers, and one the females on the competition team was sitting next to me. Out of nowhere, she's just like "I have to fart..."

It was so awesome. No need for her to be lady-like when she's engaged to a marine, and can do more pushups than most males can

My God, it's full of stars!
DreadNought:
Eh I was just chilling in the ROTC room once, doing some shit on one of the computers, and one the females on the competition team was sitting next to me. Out of nowhere, she's just like "I have to fart..."

It was so awesome. No need for her to be lady-like when she's engaged to a marine, and can do more pushups than most males can

so wot ur saying is, it cud be an increased level of testosterone that causes us to fart? or the increased level of testosterone that makes us more proud of our bodily functions?
did they point and laugh at you?
oh my god that's like so disgusting...
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

they didnt point and laf, it was much worse. its that look to say, i'm never EVER going to have sex with u, and im also going to tell me friends not to have sex with u.

twas worse coz it was a proper corker
Quote by AlexSlaine
they didnt point and laf, it was much worse. its that look to say, i'm never EVER going to have sex with u, and im also going to tell me friends not to have sex with u.

twas worse coz it was a proper corker

who said they were gonna have secks with you anyways?
Quote by metal_man12
who said they were gonna have secks with you anyways?

they werent, im sure they werent, but i cud still dream that they wud now i have nothing coz all i see is there "you stinking ****er" faces
Quote by AlexSlaine
DreadNought:

so wot ur saying is, it cud be an increased level of testosterone that causes us to fart? or the increased level of testosterone that makes us more proud of our bodily functions?

Hmm, I would guess that the increased level of testosterone makes us more proud.
My God, it's full of stars!
The best is when your in gym class and the fat chick farts while sitting on the floor. **** that shit's funny!
Well i think when a woman needs to fart they use a special type of body language that only they can use, and to a man it means "if you fart i will jump in the sack with you", they then fart subconciously and get blamed for it, this is also why you only hear women you don't want to fuck do farts.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
My friend farted into the phone while she was talking to someone yesterday. And that is the reason I hate getting high with her, what retard farts into a phone?
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by Chak
My friend farted into the phone while she was talking to someone yesterday. And that is the reason I hate getting high with her, what retard farts into a phone?

Maybe she was using it as an excuse to go off the phone...

"Sorry, i'm breaking up...." *insert horrible wet fart noise*

right?...........

EDIT: I also though this thread was about varts.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
K back to the subject

I think that the fart thing is a bit sexist. Also... most manners are sexist. I mean, have you ever seen a girl open a door for a guy? When guys don't do it they call us rude, right? So wtf is with this 'equality' BS they talk about? It is all because of the feminists, read that, FEMINISTS! They don't want the equality they preach about, they want superiority! All those books on 'Good etiquette' were written by either women or gay men! They also accuse men of being sex maniacs, but women are too and they just don't admit it cuz they want to say that they are more 'evolved' than us! And if you don't agree with these words coming out of my keyboard onto your computer screens, then think about all the manners your parents taught you. You can only think so far until you think 'no fighting girls' or 'ladies 1st' or 'women and children 1st in case of emergency'! And even after all that BS we have to endure, we still have to pay for them on freaking dates or else its wrong!!!!

K... rant over..... *pant*