The people that listen to non-rock covers are few and far between, so thanks for stopping by.

Here's my shot at giving some justice to the well known allemande from BWV 996. It's done in one take and no effects were added, of course.

http://justusnorth.dmusic.com/

Crit for crit and all that jazz.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
that was amazing man. now i want to learn it! hahah.

how long have you been studying classcial, and are you taught by an instructor or self taught? i've been playing for about a year and a half now, and i've made what i think to be pretty good progress (not classical style), but have been very interested in classical for a long time now. i finally went out and bought a classical (alhambra 4p), but now i dont know if i should look around for a teacher or just learn from books hahah. i know that technique is very important in classcial which is why i'm leaning towards finding an instructor.
Thanks a lot an absolutely wonderful section to play. I'd like to learn the whole piece one day.

Hmm, I've been playing a classical guitar for probably a year and a half, maybe more. But then I was mostly just fingerpicking and stuff on it. I've been studying true classical style (technique, reading, and playing with nails, hah) and repetoire for about 9 months now.

I do highly suggest you find a teacher, if only for a few months to get you in a great direction.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
I like it. Not my style, but I enjoy many things. I really enjoyed that.

DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Wow, Nightwind, you've outdone yourself this time. I absolutely love any classical music I can get my hands on, and hearing good classical guitar done with the nails and everything just inspires me to go pick up my viola. I'm asking for more in all honesty. You've got to keep me up to date with your classical playing.

Cheers
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
That piece is really good man, classical always impresses me, I always found it so technical that I couldn't play it. And every musician knows that something is always good when you have to practise it for a considerable length of the time.

The timing was good, especially with the few little trills where I was expecting it to go off slightly. I also don't think I noticed any bum notes at all.

Keep it up man, I look forward to hearing more.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Really good, but am I right in thinking that there was a little section that you got ever so slightly wrong, I don't remember there being a dead note in Bach :P
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Loved it.

Don't think I've heard that piece before, but it was really nice.

Technically, I haven't a clue what to say, but I know I couldn't play that

Loved the mouse click at the end
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...