ya how do you put on a differant avatar thingy? the nirvana ones kinda boring i think, so i tried putting on a picture from a website and it said it was too big so how would i be able to put it on? sorry for being so ignorant
search on google for avatars... get the link for the one you want and then paste it in the appropriate section of the User CP (this coming from someone with no avatar )
there are no stupid questions, only stupid people

at the top of the screen where it says user cp in there somewhere
There is somehting like a 50x50 pixel limit or a size limit also so you would have to resize your jpg/gif thenupload it
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

Go here http://www.picresize.com/ and make the picture 50x50 if i remember correctly.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Quote by americnidiot
search on google for avatars... get the link for the one you want and then paste it in the appropriate section of the User CP (this coming from someone with no avatar )

so what its not possible to put one on unless it was made to be an avatar?
^^
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Quote by sjada
so what its not possible to put one on unless it was made to be an avatar?

no, do what the above post said
(the one above your message)
Quote by hamett91
New Members Q&A might be helpful.

ive been on for about a year tho
ok sorry but how long is this supposed to take ive been waiting ten minutes and it still hasnt gone anywhere
ok find a pic you want for an avatar and use the site above to resize it to 50x50, or so height and width are no more than 50 (maintain the aspect ratio or it will distort the image) then click user cp above and navigate there to upload it
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

ya i hit continue and it put up that little blue spirally thing and its been going for like ten minutes