Sorry about the recording quality and erm.. well just the general quality of it overall lol.

Links in sig

C4c of course
Last edited by bluemoon05 at Mar 24, 2007,
the quality isnt good but the playing was good and vocals also
just need to be higher..
good job though
My Stuff:

92' Epiphone Les Paul standard plus
V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
aph-1 alnico II pro pickups
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
First, thanks for the kind crit on our pearl jam cover. Now on to yours.....

Critting while listening....

Something very strange is going on......Your recording quality is not very good at all but that all depends on the equipment you have. If you are just recording on a computer mic...this is as good as it is going to get. Your guitar playing has good rhythm but not very creative. You know, it sounds like it is all down strums....you should try to vary it up a little. I am impressed you can play and sing at the same time. I like the vocals but they were way to quiet...yet another problem with your recording method, if you sing and play at the same time as recording, you can't adjust the volumes to bring the vocals more to the front if you know what I mean. Since this is your only song on your dmusic, I am assuming you are fairly new at this. I give you props because it takes some stones to even put your music out there for people to listen to. So overall, it was a good song but here are my recommendations...( I am not an expert by any means, but I have read a few books about this.)

1. Save a little money and get a computer interface to record onto the computer. Toneport and Lexicon are 2 brands that come to mind that are afordable even on a small budget, and I think both come with recording software that you should use.

2. Work on your strumming patterns. I don't know how long you have been playing, but you will get much better with time.

3. NEVER STOP playing and singing and trying to learn more. Lots of books to read out there. I have Home recording for Dummies......great book.

Once you get better gear, this will sound way better, then re-post it so we can hear the improvements. Sorry for the long post, I am just trying to be as helpful and encouraging as I can. Rock on dude.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
I liked it, just practice the strumming a little more to have the chord changes a bit smoother. Quite good overall.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Thanks for all the constructive cirticsm, I've only been playing 6 months but still thought I'd post it, I'll happily crit anything you've got.
I'd work first on just improving one part of the performance, most probably trying to get a regular strumming pattern that isn't nearly always just on the beat.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.