Well me and my band have been trying to get our demo done for about two months now and it was working pretty good until our drummer decided that he's not gonna show up for any more practices. In the last 15 practices we had he's come maybe twice and me and everyone else in the band is super pissed and he always has the stupidest excuse like he has to go to church or his girl friend is being bitchy to him when we knows that she wants he to go jamming with us. We would have kicked him out by now except for that he's the only good drummer around. So our only options are is put off recording the demo till like next September when our singer and bass player goes to university and finds someone else that can play drums or put up with him and try to get him to show up to get some recording done. What do you guys think?
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Find a new drummer
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Your drummer fucks gays?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
probably
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by gopherthegreat
new drummer.....if he's the only good one, then get a drum machine

I agree..
Endless possbilities with a drum machine.

of course you would probably need a live drummer too though.
Be honest with him before you kick him out, tell him he needs to practice more often and be more reliable. If he says he can't do that tell him that you need to find someone (or something ) who is...
But if he thinks he can just screw around because he's the best drummer or something you shouldn't let him screw you over (heh.. i read the last line i wrote and the thread title right after, i admit it... i laughed)
I personally look into Compatibility in a band than performance, I dont care if we have a shitty drummer, our band help each other improve and since were such good friends it helps...lol
No rly?

Ya rly.
That would be a blessing for me. I can't stand dealing with drummers.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Drummers suck. In my old band, our drummer quit the week before we entered a Battle of the Bands. I was out 50 bucks from that sumbitch.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Tell your drummer that he's being an ass.

My drummer misses practices sometimes, but he's on drumline and is committed to that more. Which is fine, because we're not really that serious, and either me or the pianist can drum anyway.
Drum machine.

Or just fucking tell him, have a good rebuttal for his bullshit excuses, ask him why he misses the practices, etc.