[Verse]
The Yesteryears are dying days; of loving you have gone away. What is to come? I dare not say, For I shall live it day by day. Untill those days are just like now, where everything s turned around...

Living in seconds,..to get to the end,..the end of this figment that we call life, the life that was lived and thrown away, by passing days we cannot save.

[chorus/bridge]
When I get to the bottom, I've reached the top, of this ever so cascading drop.

When I fall to the bottom, I've flown to the top, of this even more potential drop.

[verse2]
When I grasp my own death, I've compass my own life, and leave it to breathe the means, of everything, it didn't mean. So as, I say, we're living in seconds, time will tell, as if life beckons, it was just a wave, to say hello, and now your remains are the dirt to grow.

[chorus/bridge]
When I get to the bottom, I've reached the top, of this ever so cascading drop.

When I fall to the bottom, I've flown to the top, of this even more potential drop.

[verse 3]
Now, Here I am, I have become, my only friend, in a world socially dependent, I have surpassed my own transcendence.
Sattelite signals shoot to the sky, reflecting mirror images from the great eye. You thought, you thought, you knew it all along, but in the end, everybodys wrong.

[It's a fast tempo song. ]

Happy Reads
"Freedom has no value if violence is the price."
It was good overall, but there is just one thing. In the first verse when it goes

"Untill those days are just like now, where everything is turned around..."

I would take that out, or make it a new verse because it just kind of drags on from the rest of the verse and doesn't fit in well with the flow of it, I was really getting it, and then when I read this line I just went.. "what?"

Could you crit mine please?

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551392
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.