i need help in buying a new amp,i just moved to the US and left my gear in the phil.i already bought a new guitar and im going to buy an amp.i don't have much,$150 is my limit.i need something that can be heard over drums because i don't want to buy a new one when i join a band.i play stuff from classic rock to metal,guns n roses,satriani are the tones i like though.im need advice from much experienced players than me,help would be appreciated
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
try some VOXs out i recomend the VOX AD-30VT
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
As an experienced player, get out of phil, everyones going to shoot you if your not into rap. Just kidding. Anyway, what did you originally have, and you should probably save up, only 100 more then you could get a VOX AD30VT
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
just save up some more money and get a line 6 amp or wait for a sale at guitar center or musicians den musicians den is cheaper most of the time but guitar center has those times that it can have a huge sale.
i think i'll wait for the sale,i live here in virginia beach,there's a guitar center here.what kind of line 6 do you think is better?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
how much is the roland cube 30?
Quote by Gunpowder
is the IBANEZ TBX30R a good choice?
Quote by Gunpowder
No, most Ibanez amps blow. If you want something that can play all of your music genres, Vox is the best bet. ADVT30 would be the cheapest, but you should save up a little more to get something that plays over a drum set.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
right now im between roland cube 30 and vox ADVT30,and i need to save up more
Quote by Gunpowder