hey, i wrote this riff late last night, and just quickly recorded it before i forgot it... but it sounds to good to be written by me... one time i thought i wrote the riff from Walk this way by aerosmith...

so anyway can somebody tell me if this sounds familiar to them.

http://download.yousendit.com/ED065DCE5563929E

p.s. ignore the sound quality, i just did this with a computer mic and a tiny portable amp.
hmmm sounds familiar,but i cant place my finger on it
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
Quote by SG thrasher
Sounds black sabbath-ish.

thats what my dad said... I saw Heaven & Hell the other night and last night I watched Black Sabbath: The Last Supper... some Iommi influence was bound to seep in. I'm just hoping it just sounds like his style and not exactly like a sabbath song that i can't remember.
Quote by SG thrasher
Sounds black sabbath-ish.

after not being here for months i logged in to write exactly the same thing in the same words...

think u should turn down the base at ur amp and use a little less distortion and change rythm. that would be cool!
Quote by ohohnehotminute
after not being here for months i logged in to write exactly the same thing in the same words...

think u should turn down the base at ur amp and use a little less distortion and change rythm. that would be cool!

thanks, i usually don't have that much bass.. i just plugged into my portable fender amp. doesn't have an EQ just volume.