Does anyone know anygood Bitish invasion stuff i can do on my acoustic apart from the beatles because ive all ready learnt a bit of there stuff
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
yes i know the bands just name me some of the best songs in your opinion to do on acoustic
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
Behind Blue Eyes is brilliant. If you want something more upbeat by The Who, then Pinball Wizard.

The obvious Kinks songs are You Really Got Me and All Day and All of the Night, maybe Lola and Waterloo Sunset. Also, check out some of their later stuff, like Do It Again.

Itchycoo Park is one of the greatest songs ever written, or check out anything from Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake (side 2 is a rock opera kind of thing).

One of the greatest acoustic songwriters though, who you may want to check out is Cat Stevens. I'd recommend Wild World and Changes IV, which changes time signature and is very hard to play.
the kinks- lola, dedicated follower of fashion, waterloo sunset, sunny afternoon.

the jam- thats entertainment, going underground, a bomb in wardour street.

the who- substitutes, behind blue eyes.

buzzcocks- ever fallen in love.

undertones- teenage kicks.