is anybody here from in or around swindon? just wodering if im the only one
#3 of the dean owners club. PM g1asseye to join
Wait, theres two?

I always drive through swindon to get to Bristol, and I know from working in a Ladbrokes call centre that there's some dog racing at swindon... but now I guess that might be the midlands one, how confusing.
Swindon in Wiltshire is where i am at, didnt know there was another one :S how big is it?
I dunno, but i was driving towards Wolverhampton and saw a sign saying that Swindon was only a few miles away. Either it's a different Swindon, or those are a few really really long miles.

EDIT: And as i had nothing better to do with my Saturday night... the AA tells me that there's a Swindon in Wiltshire, Dudley and Cheltenham. So we were all wrong, and they're multiplying.
Last edited by hollywoodfallen at Mar 24, 2007,
lets hope there all not chav ridden like Swindon, Wiltshire. So is everyone in this thread from Swindon WILTSHIRE? or elsewhere
Erm, do u know where cheltenham is? That's gotta be the same swindon, surely. But that is confusing. It doesn't look like a nice place out of a car window, really industrial, loads of factories nad warehouses n stuff.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Erm, do u know where cheltenham is? That's gotta be the same swindon, surely. But that is confusing. It doesn't look like a nice place out of a car window, really industrial, loads of factories nad warehouses n stuff.

its not nice, it smells
#3 of the dean owners club. PM g1asseye to join
Born in Salisbury, lived in Dorset, grandparents live just outside Swindon. Half brother lives there with his wife and kids. So I'm vaguely connected.
...Bleep Bloop...
i am!
"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked" - Jimi Hendrix