Hey I think I just ****ed up my guitar really bad.It's a Epiphone SG Special. I was changing my strings and I took all of them off because I was gonna clean the fretboard and the bridge fell off..
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
How the heck did you take your strings of? and is the bridge unscrewed or ripped off.
LOL just put it back on. It slides back on and is held in place by the string tension.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Yeah dude its a stop tailpiece its supposed to do that, im surprised only Stevie B got that. noobs
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

OH MY GOD!!!!

haha, that's supposed to happen. put it back on.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Xd
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Killswitch
Fender 12-string Acoustic
Fender Champion300 (to be changed soon to a Tube Amp)
Ibanez TS-9 Overdrive pedal
Boss PW-10 pedal
Last edited by alex3996 at Mar 24, 2007,
Haha, this happened with my les paul and at first I was like OH DAMN! but then I realized that...if I looked at it...it made sense.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
hurray for the threadstarter! he didn't break his guitar, he's just an idiot!

Yeah because everyone is expected to know everything about guitars, even when they first start playing!!1 omgz lawlz!
Thank you fredthecat for not being a jackass. And thank you to the people who told me how to fix it, even though right after I posted the thread I fixed it.
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
tip: try first.. if all else fails.. post it.. we'll help..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by fredthecat
Yeah because everyone is expected to know everything about guitars, even when they first start playing!!1 omgz lawlz!

Well the first time it happened to me I figured it out in about 3 seconds, it's not a big mystery lol.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by xtopher_aaron
tip: try first.. if all else fails.. post it.. we'll help..

Exactly.. You don't just have a problem, not look to see what is going on then run to the computer to see if anyone knows what happened..
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
i hate it, because the action will change. i change one string at a time, or tape the bridge on. . .

it amazes me the intelligence of some of these people here. shame that you cant fix stupid
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
I've read several threads about this, so your not the first one to write about it and obviously not the first to experience it. No big deal.