Page 1 of 2
Any fans of the show. It's my fave show ever, I laugh my ass off in almost every one.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Love it. It's my favorite show. I got my friend hooked on it too. He says Dale and Bill are the best characters.
Somehow it's managed to stay consistently funny for it's entire run. That's a real rarity in television
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I love it. I watch it everyday while eating supper

Dale is the best. He can bench press 35lbs lol. The funniest was the paintball episode with Green Day doing the punks voices....

Hank:What kind of beer is this? Guat-i-mali-ca? Who bought this?
Bill:Not Me!
Hank:Of course not, Bill buy beer? No need to do that when he has friends to mooch off of.
Bill:Hey, not one of you felt sorry for me when my wife left me cause i was lazy and independant.
Dale:*crying* STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! I can't stand fighting!
Hank:You showed that today out on the field.
Dale:*crying* I AM NOT A COWARD!
Bill: *starts crying*
Boomhauerang ol' bully man.

Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
to busy praticing........................................................................
i'll be honest. i've never really found it funny. i mean some bits are funny. but i've never laughed out loud or anything. just doesn't tickle my fancy.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
It is an awesome show, but it isn't as good as That 70's show. Since they both come on one after another down here, I love my weekdays.
I have access to the first 3 series and need to start watching them again - were there just 3 series?
yea to me it seems a show about dumb americans
i dunno what u guys think, but i reckon its putting americans down
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.
Christian Skater: "Come on! Even Jesus had long hair!"

Hank: "That's because I wasn't his dad."

Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
It's not a very hilarious show, but I think the writing is absolutely incredible. For a show about rednecks, it has one of the sharpest and wittiest senses of humor I've seen in most cartoons. And the plots are very creative - Real life situations that could happen, but probably never would. I was watching an episode about an old lady who used to live in the Hill household and wanted to die there, and the premisce was just....different than almost anything, and it continues to do that.

I don't watch it expecting to die from laughter, but I do watch it and marvel at how real and dry the humor is.
Poor advice.
Quote by Metal Disciple
Christian Skater: "Come on! Even Jesus had long hair!"

Hank: "That's because I wasn't his dad."

'What does your shirt say, Hank? Satan Rules?'
Greatest show ever, definetly my favorite.

Dale's parinoia is halarious
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Yup.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
Yup.

mmm hmm
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
It always gives me a headache. Ive tried to like it, but I cant.
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
Quote by maXterbat0r
'What does your shirt say, Hank? Satan Rules?'

I like the one when they redo the Alamo.
*Bobby acting like a messenger*
Dale:Hank, Boby is making me uncomfortable. Spank him!
Hank:Shut up, Dale!
Dale:Bobby, give a message to my wife. We make love, on the 'morrow.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
King of the Hill is awesome to watch when nothing else is on. It's not my favorite show, but I like it a lot.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I've always loved that show cause the characters relate to my group of friends in way.

We have a kid like Bill, really dumb and helpless, but he's not fat or ugly.
I'm kinda like the Hank of the group, always making sure things don't go wrong.
We have a paranoia induced friend who's similar to Dale, but not nearly as extreme.
And we have a Boomhaur(sp?!), who doesn't talk as much but always gets a lot of girls.

Great show.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
I love Hank's scream.

"Bwwwaaaaaaa!"
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by Metal Disciple
I love Hank's scream.

"Bwwwaaaaaaa!"

Yeah. Which brings up another funny quote:
Remember the episode when Bobby tries out for the rodeo.
*Bobby jumps in front of 3 way mirror with back facing mirrior, has those things that go over comboys jeans, but no pants on*
*Hank looks at first mirror* "Bwaaaa!"
*2nd mirror* "Bwaaaa!"
*3rd* "Bwaaaa!"
*Bobby turns around* "Oh, hello"
*Bobby walks away and Hank talks to Peggy. Bobby come back out looking like a cowboy.
Hank: "Lets go eat some steaks."

Hank is such a dork, ass-kiss of America, it's funny.

Boomhauer is my fave, I can understand each word he says, and it's damn funny. Plus, I do a dead on impression.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by stellar_legs
It's not a very hilarious show, but I think the writing is absolutely incredible. For a show about rednecks, it has one of the sharpest and wittiest senses of humor I've seen in most cartoons. And the plots are very creative - Real life situations that could happen, but probably never would. I was watching an episode about an old lady who used to live in the Hill household and wanted to die there, and the premisce was just....different than almost anything, and it continues to do that.

I don't watch it expecting to die from laughter, but I do watch it and marvel at how real and dry the humor is.

Hit it right on the nail....

not LOL funny....but brilliant writing....easily my favourite cartoon...it keeps you interested to see the end of the episode unlike other cartoons.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
What I love about the show is the fact that, while funny, it doesn't go out of the way to make you laugh.

I love shows such as South Park, but a lot of what happens in that show is unrealistic, and the events in King of the Hill are more likely to happen, or have something similar happen, which allows for the viewer to relate to the show.

I don't really know how to put what I want to say into words, and even though I don't go out of my way to watch the show, whenever it's on, I'll watch a few episodes and enjoy each of them.
i love when bobby becomes the model for that fat clothes store HG Dumpteys.

and when he starts cooking and cleaning and his mom goes insane.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
What I love about the show is the fact that, while funny, it doesn't go out of the way to make you laugh.

I love shows such as South Park, but a lot of what happens in that show is unrealistic, and the events in King of the Hill are more likely to happen, or have something similar happen, which allows for the viewer to relate to the show.

I don't really know how to put what I want to say into words, and even though I don't go out of my way to watch the show, whenever it's on, I'll watch a few episodes and enjoy each of them.

Yeah, these things are possible. South Park, Family Guy, and the Simpsons are awesome, but they aren't realistic.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
i love king of the hill.

a lot of people i know dont like it, and dont think its funny.

screw them.
^Amen.
Anyone gonna watch the new one tonite, with special guests ZZTop?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
damnit bobby
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
dude one of the best shows ever. THE BILLDOZER!

I would be watching it now but my family stole all the tv's
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
^Amen.
Anyone gonna watch the new one tonite, with special guests ZZTop?

They are still making it?
Page 1 of 2