well ive got 10 espers and im ready for zodiark..the thing is when i go to yahara to talk with the dude he says something about a great evil but nothing about the henne mines...help?
I can't remember what to do since I haven't played that game since christmas but go on over to gamefaqs to kept some help.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
The first rule of gaming is to never ask for help.

Walkthroughs are for pansies.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
The first rule of gaming is to never ask for help.

Walkthroughs are for pansies.

Or for people who are stuck at a point and want to actually have fun with the game instead of getting frustrated by not being able to figure out where they're supposed to go...
Quote by RockThe40oz
Or for people who are stuck at a point and want to actually have fun with the game instead of getting frustrated by not being able to figure out where they're supposed to go...

If I wanted someone else to tell me how to play the game, I'd just play them at my friends' houses.

Part of the enjoyment of gaming is figuring something out that has been frustrating you. I don't think you get the full experience by using a walkthrough. This is just my opinion, though.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Part of the enjoyment of gaming is figuring something out that has been frustrating you. I don't think you get the full experience by using a walkthrough. This is just my opinion, though.

The other part of the enjoyment of gaming is actually playing the game. Not getting to the point where you want to murder somebody because you've been stuck on one spot for hours or even days. Somebody using a walkthrough so they can actually have fun with the game doesn't make them a pansy

It's kind of the reason I can't play any of the old mortal kombat games... they're so frustrating when you lose to the same person over and over because they keep doing rapid high punches and jump kicks.
Quote by Smokey Amp
If I wanted someone else to tell me how to play the game, I'd just play them at my friends' houses.

I agree with you, but Ive tried every single walkthrough on this and all they say is that I need 10.
unless ur average level is about 80-85 dont even waste your time goin for zodiark, cuz he's a long way from a save point and a bi-hotch to beat
Quote by Smokey Amp

I agree 100%

I hated it when my sister was playing Grand Theft Auto in her room, but she couldn't pass a mission. So after like 3 tries, she would come ask me to pass it for her. My answer was always the same, "I'm not going to pass it for you. You need to do it yourself." I would say this because a game never really felt complete to me is someone else helped me play it (in single player games). Every time she plays my games, and loads one of my saves, I tell her not to save it at all because if she got any further in a game, it would be pretty pointless to continue on with that save.
Im half way through the desert still

Where you have to go and get that stone to prove the princess blood line.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side