Im looking for backing tracks (bass, drum, rhythm) so that i can solo over them and practise my scales. Anywhr i can find it?
guitarbt.com

mods.. i dont know if that was legal or not, but if it is dont ban me? id gladly take it back!.

im not too clear of the whole 'dont post links' thing.. explain anyone?
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by xtopher_aaron
guitarbt.com

mods.. i dont know if that was legal or not, but if it is dont ban me? id gladly take it back!.

im not too clear of the whole 'dont post links' thing.. explain anyone?

The links thing is refering to advertising and such. Like posting "Hey guys, go to www.blahblahblah.com and get a free plane ticket to the bahamas!".

Your post is fine.
What I do is just download the tab in Guitar Pro and turn off the part I wanna play. Effective enough, and a really exellent way to learn new stuff IMO.

If you don't have Guitar Pro, just go torrent it *link deleted by X*
Quote by Vermintide
What I do is just download the tab in Guitar Pro and turn off the part I wanna play. Effective enough, and a really exellent way to learn new stuff IMO.

If you don't have Guitar Pro, just go torrent it LINK REMOVED

xtopher_aaron's link is fine, but this guy is breaking the rules, lol.

I use guitarbt.com
or you make the backing tracks yourself using sth like FL Studio. I do that, if you have FL i can mail you homemade backingtracks for communication breakdown and rock n roll? =P
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73