Hi, just wondering what the most flashy guitar is in the $300-500 range? Not only does it have to be flashy, but has to have good value(sound, wood etc.) I am not buying one, just wondering. This guitar can range from a metal guitar to a les paul or strat. I just want to know what your opinion is.
Be cool.
Quote by moulpatr
why do you care if it is of good value if you aren't buying one?

I dunno, I am just wondering.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
I dunno, I am just wondering.

you could probably get an Ibanez s470dxqm for that kind of money. I think they're flashy and nice quality.
hes obviously going to buy it, show off to his friends and not be able to play it, making him look like an enormous jerkoff.
hha^ thats always a funny one
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
wangcaster!!!1
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
hes obviously going to buy it, show off to his friends and not be able to play it, making him look like an enormous jerkoff.

No, not at all. I am not into flashy guitars. I just like simple ones. As for showing off to friends, what does the guitar have to do with it? If you can play good, it doesn't matter what guitar you use. So no, I wouldn't buy a flashy guitar to show off to my friends. I'd rather have a simple one like I do now. Like I said before, I am just wondering.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
No, not at all. I am not into flashy guitars. I just like simple ones. As for showing off to friends, what does the guitar have to do with it? If you can play good, it doesn't matter what guitar you use. So no, I wouldn't buy a flashy guitar to show off to my friends. I'd rather have a simple one like I do now. Like I said before, I am just wondering.

ok so now im just going to consider you stupid, considering you can go on a site such as musicians friend to see what YOU think which guitars are flashy and read reviews about the sound
Jesus the guy wants to know how cheap attractive guitars look. It may be a kind of weird question, but who cares? Maybe he's getting one for his friend or something, or recommending one, and the friend wanted something that looked good. I don't get this who policy of "If the guitar looks good, don't buy it" crap. Sure, tone+playability+craftsmanship>looks. But looks are still important, esp. if you're playing gigs. I personally wouldn't want to play a guitar that looks like a tard.

Btw, I think a flashy guitar would be Any of the "X10D" series from Jackson. They have great looking finishes.
with 500 dollars, you can make a really big sign that says "i have a tiny penis"

no skill needed.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!