drugs...

anyone just listen to a certian song and are like "man i need to do some drugs?"

I guess to me that song would be
Cocain- And I don't know who its by its some random techno song that just says cocain every know and then.
^ The only Cocaine i know is by Eric Clapton..

Anyway, mine is Those Were The Days by Cream
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Um, Amsterdam by Van Halen.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
the entire Animals album by Pink Floyd
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Spoonful - Cream
Long Train Runnin' - the Doobie Brothers
The End - the Doors
...And probably others I can't think of at the moment.
Cocaine by Eric Clapton is an amazing song, but it doesn't make me want to do drugs for some reason.
Liberation is the snake! Worms no longer moan.
Drugs are bad, m'kay? Jesus, I never though such losers could exist. Who the hell listens to a song and thinks 'hmmm... this makes me wanna smoke some shit!'?

Morons...
Quote by Aidy Damage
Drugs are bad, m'kay? Jesus, I never though such losers could exist. Who the hell listens to a song and thinks 'hmmm... this makes me wanna smoke some shit!'?

Morons...

though i'm pro use of drugs, i have to agree with you entirely here.
Quote by Aidy Damage

Morons...

You assume far too much. We were asked a question. We were promted to think about a song that makes us want to do drugs. We didn't all spontaneously post about songs that make us want to do drugs. I've never even done drugs. So why don't you get your self-righteous ass outta here?
Song's don't make me want to do drugs. Exploring the innermost depths of my mind and soul makes me want to do drugs.
Quote by Aidy Damage

Morons...

+1
I don't think any song makes me want to do that.
Quote by Aidy Damage

Morons...

Suppose you would need drugs after listening to muse to get Belllamys annoying voice out of your head :p
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
I know he was being an idiot but, jokingly or not, insulting a band he likes makes you look worse.

yeah it was a bit uncalled for. Ah well just wait until he reads it and flames me.
Queens of the Stone Age
Nirvana
Most punk needs drugs to sound decent
Quote by d. b. cooper
the entire Animals album by Pink Floyd

You are a man of good taste.

I'd say pretty much every Velvet Underground song ever, some of the more trippy songs from Animal Collective's 'Feels', and Within You, Without You by the beatles.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Whiskey Lullaby - some retard
'Til the Pigs Come Round - The Subhumans
Satisfaction - Benny Benassi and the Biz
World Full of Hate - Dropkick Murphys

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE