Wow. If it was anyone else I'd be very dismissive, but come on, it IS Devin Townsend afterall...
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
If it involves Devin Townsend it will own.

No arguments, Opinion is irrelevant.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
that sounds ****ing retarded, but i will still check out the music because that will probably be decent.
I don't understand what's so great about Devin, I listened to Strapping Young Lad and couldn't figure out what was so great about it. I'm not trying to flame or anything, could someone point me towards what album/song of his I should begin listening to?
Heard a so called "leaked" version of this. It is great sutff. Very fun to listen to, and I have to say I have listened to it roughly 7 times since Monday. This could possibly go into my top 20 favorite albums of all time.
"We will expose Ziltoid for what he really is... a Nerrrd".

This album owns on multiple levels.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
^Wtf are you on about? lol.
LAMMERGEIER