I've found myself doing a lot of drug runs lately. Now, I myself do not do hard drugs. I'm a legendary drinker, and rarely smoke pot, but I avoid hard drugs entirely.

But I've found myself in situations where people are willing to pay me good money to pick up drugs for them, take them to get drugs, etc. etc. Hell, I'll take them anywhere if the gas money is right, and just yesterday I made a cool $100 for taking an hour trip to Dayton. I've made runs to dangerous parts of cities to score crack, dope, heroin and assortments of pills.

But I gotta say, it's starting to feel dangerous. I'm getting suspicious phone calls from cell numbers I don't recognize and when I pick up they either laugh and hang up or don't say anything. I've noticed cop cars hanging out in the parking lot across the street from my house. Suspicious cars have driven past my house slowly.

I only started this for gas money, and now I feel like I'm the mob. It's very exhilirating, like a GTA mission or some shit, but I think I should hang it up.

What do you think? Should I keep my night job as a drug trafficker?
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs
I've found myself doing a lot of drug runs lately. Now, I myself do not do hard drugs. I'm a legendary drinker, and rarely smoke pot, but I avoid hard drugs entirely.

But I've found myself in situations where people are willing to pay me good money to pick up drugs for them, take them to get drugs, etc. etc. Hell, I'll take them anywhere if the gas money is right, and just yesterday I made a cool $100 for taking an hour trip to Dayton. I've made runs to dangerous parts of cities to score crack, dope, heroin and assortments of pills.

But I gotta say, it's starting to feel dangerous. I'm getting suspicious phone calls from cell numbers I don't recognize and when I pick up they either laugh and hang up or don't say anything. I've noticed cop cars hanging out in the parking lot across the street from my house. Suspicious cars have driven past my house slowly.

I only started this for gas money, and now I feel like I'm the mob. It's very exhilirating, like a GTA mission or some shit, but I think I should hang it up.

What do you think? Should I keep my night job as a drug trafficker?

It sounds like you are paranoid to me. I would stop doing it anyways though, it just seems like a bad idea.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
r1 r2 l1 r1 left down right up left down right up

Remember that, if the cops come after you you'll need to use it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Stop.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Mate, I could have sworn you used to have some goddamn common sense.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>