I just finished Twilight Princess on wii there and im pretty pissed because when you finish it ends and you cant keep on playing after the end like you could in ocarina, so i cant go about hyrule fishing ****ing about and all that craic, i have to go to my save point just before fighting ganondorf and warp to do all that stuff, thats sucks an amazing amount of ass.

unbielievably good game tho, better than Ooc IMO. and thats sayin something.
thats gay, running around after u kill ganondorf is the best part.
Warwick 4-string
not a rockbass
a Warwick
After you beat Ganon in Ocarina doesn't it just roll the credits and a cutscene? I watched all the credits and it never let me continue, it just lets you play from before you fight Ganondorf.
I'm afraid that after I fall asleep, the man who lives under my bed will poke my with his long yellow nails. His smile scares me.

*Died in the battle against AssRammer123*
Quote by Mitchy_Ramone
After you beat Ganon in Ocarina doesn't it just roll the credits and a cutscene? I watched all the credits and it never let me continue, it just lets you play from before you fight Ganondorf.

nope, if i remember correct you could run around hyrule aftr everything was all made nice again after you kill ganon, maybe my minds goin but im near sure you could do that in ooc, its still gay that u cant do it in this one tho because i want to have the game finished and then do all the side quest without always not eing completely finished the main storyline, im a perfectionist in games.
Yeah, I thought the game just didn't seem complete... I wish they would've:

A. Made Hyrule Castle larger
B. Make the story more intricate
C. Let you get more swords and shields!

I was a tad dissapointed with TP.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
Yeah, I thought the game just didn't seem complete... I wish they would've:

A. Made Hyrule Castle larger
B. Make the story more intricate
C. Let you get more swords and shields!

I was a tad dissapointed with TP.

i thought it was great teh story was good and why would you need more swords and shields when the other weapons were insanely good ie the dominion rod (genious ) and dual clawshots and the spinner all great stuff, but i wish you could wander about after the end like you can in GTA.
You couldn't wander around after beating ganon in OoT.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Game ends in OoT after you kill Ganon......Twilight Princess was a great game but it wasn't that challenging and the ending kinda sucked.......
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The ending to Wind Waker, however, is awesome.

But yeah, TP could`ve been bigger, with more stuff, more dungeons, more people, more sidequests, etc. But it`s still good, nonetheless.
Still.... Wind Waker>TP
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by maXterbat0r
The ending to Wind Waker, however, is awesome.

But yeah, TP could`ve been bigger, with more stuff, more dungeons, more people, more sidequests, etc. But it`s still good, nonetheless.

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID