I own a synth, but am running out of things to play, so I was wondering if anyone else had tabbed out a piano, horn, string, or whatever part to be played by guitar. I am looking for either CR tabs, or just a "Hey, this sounds good on a (insert instrument here). Thanks a lot.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I really think the tab talk section needs some kind of 'keyboard tab exchange' page stickied. These come up all the time. I don't have any though, sorry, and all tab sites have been closed, so...

Could you not just use a guitar tab? you would know which fret number is each note, you would just need to write it out again.
People have tabbed out Baba O reilly for a guitar could you convert the notes for that onto a synth?
shut me up by mindless self indulgence has a good synth bit, i duno the tab for it though
Maybe I should reprase: I was looking for allready tabbed out songs from people. Like if there is a, for instance, sax solo in a song that you tabbed out, you could post it so that those with guitar synths could play it with a sax sound, not suggestions of what to play.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I prefer standard notation. Transposing guitar tabs to a keyboard instrument is such a pain.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation